Thread: C99 strain

C99 strain

C99 (Cinderella 99) - Female Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

has anybody had any experience with this strain or know anyone who has? looking for some info because i am interested in maybe growing this on my next grow

any info or advice is much appreciated

TM420's rdwc diy madness

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke and flames, thoroughly fucked up, totally worn out, and loudly screaming “Wow! What a Ride!”

Re: C99 strain

Had a few grows but not from female seeds. What would you like to know?

just what kinda yielder it is, potency, if its easy to grow , how tall it grows etc

cheers

TM420's rdwc diy madness

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke and flames, thoroughly fucked up, totally worn out, and loudly screaming “Wow! What a Ride!”

I have grow C-99 a few times, but not from female seeds. They list as brothers grimm stock so they should be the real deal, and are on my list for future grows. One of my top favorites. I would say it's a med. grower inside, outside not sure. Easy to grow 55 to 60 days flowering and it's done. It's a good yielder for a sativa/haze strain. It really depends on your setup and how long you veg, for, tie down things like that. It gives you a clear potent up high. Party, get things done kind of smoke. Always puts me in a good mood. If you wanted to grow a haze strain but didn't want the long flowering time and hassle, this strain is a must. Anything else i can help you with this strain just let me know

Flipper

thanks for the help mate, sounds good might just give it a go see how it turns out

TM420's rdwc diy madness