Sour patch kids in my bud?

Vaped

So I just put a small handful of Sour Patch Kids into my quarter sack(7.5 grams) of Reggie. What the fuck is going to happen?

lookin for flavor?
those the sugar coated gummy candy
smoking the sugar granuals would be a terrible taste id think
then again
try orange peal- lemon peal- bannana peal. im afraid you wont like the sour patch. could be unhealthy most likely!

it might take on the smell of the candy for about an hour or two...

other than that, nothing, maybe a little sugar will fall off, and mix with your bud, causing you to get a burnt taste when smoking it.

Well, I took the candy out about 2-3 hours after and put a container of apple slices in it. Not directly on the weed, but in an air tight jar together to see what's up. But the sour patch kids I got out of my weed were dank tasting as fuck.

careful buddy...

that hydrates your weed... and WILL casue mold if you leave it in there very long.

and why are you doing this in the first place? is it that dry? or are you trying to get it to taste differnt? casue if its the second option... its not going to work..

Haa...sounds like non-sense here...fun maybe......yes anytime your putting something moist into your sack.....your looking for trouble.....thannnnnnn again were talking reggies here..... My bad....nutting will make them taste good....I'd rather smoke stupid spice....word

don't add anything to your weed. That sugar is gonna melt and caramelize preventing your herb from completely burning.

bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom