hope this helps someone

ozone1000

i have found what i think is one of the best closet pots that ive seen in a wile its a water from the bottom pot its over all size keeps the plant on the manageable size witch is good for me seance im in Texas and the law kinda frowns on pot but hay im on full disability and im not gonna grow for selling its all for me but the planter im referring to is great for the little grow being my first plant i think im doing well if this gos good ima try for 2 or 3 plants next time im using scotts flower and vegetable food but im grinding it up and mixing it in the water so it seems to kinda kick it in the ass but over all i think im doing well thanks to this site its saved me from a lot of mistakes that i would have otherwise would have made but the grinding seems to be good for the baby and i have gotton a good amount of size over a short amount of time the only thing im worried about is taste is the plant food gonna make for a harsh smoke and can i star adding flavors a month or so early but hay i love this site and its been a super big help being new to the cannabis thing (yes even smoking lol) i have learned a lot from this site instead of going by what other ppl say is good or bad but i just wanted to put the word out about the planter im growing in im fairly sure most kjnow about it already but hay i got board but maybe griending your plant food might work for someone its done well for me happy smoking all

Re: hope this helpes someone

hiya ozone how the heck are ya?!!
thanks for lookin out
as for your grow it is standard practice for nute users
to water their plants with water only the last few weeks
flushes out the system sorta and helps with flavor and smoothness
have to let someone else answer about flavors added
with the grinding part are you letting it sit in the water for any length of time?
do you pour the sediment in with the water?
if it is working keep it up =))
take care and good luck

ok small update on the plant food water mix bad idea to go to strong on the mix and just wate till you get a good start on your baby i think i just got lucky on my first plant cause i burnt the new one i started (but hay im new and i guess trial and error) so live and learn but i just thought i would let enyone that was thinking about trying the same thin lol like i have anything to tell being a neb but i just found this out so ima pass it along

ok ima try and go with straight water for the last 2 months and i wasent sure when to0 try and flavor my cannabis i want to try vanilla or maybe apple but i just dont know when to start the posses should i wate till i stop with the plant food or start now i just dont know

WIN_20140415_073553.JPG
ok ima try and go with straight water for the last 2 months and i wasent sure when to0 try and flavor my cannabis i want to try vanilla or maybe apple but i just dont know when to start the posses should i wate till i stop with the plant food or start now i just dont know

yes sir gotta take special care with nutes
especially the younger the patient
do not fret being new as everyone was once and i still am
thanks
take care and good luck

a very basis slandered bulb grow light but being on disability it was all i could afford it has 13 buds on it im really wondering how big the buds are going to get but i really cant say what a huge help this 420 has been i cant wate to flavor my weed hope that turns out good im super nerves about everything with this plant lol i guess like a new father but so far i dont think i have made any mistakes on this plant so far but i still have a long way to go it helps a lot that i worked at a nursery years ago and i got pretty good with Texas native plants but i have always been told cannibals is a different animal but i enjoy talking or texting to ppl that know what there doing its so much better than ppl that dont know and give you bad things to do wanting to sound smart so thanks for the advice i have been givin so far happy smoking

WIN_20140418_015852.JPG
yay i only uploaded one this time lol i hope i was trying to get a better pic were you can see the buds best i could do with this pos cam

thanks man i cant believe it looks that good for my first plant do you know when it should start to flower i dident think to keep a time table but i have a rough idea i know now i shoulda, ima let this one seed so i have seeds for my next plants but after that ima try and get it right before it seeds out

i can see it much better
its a small one but looks healthy
practice will make you better
take care and good luck

its not easy for my old eyes to tell but...
isn't it already starting to flower?
unless its auto the light being cut to around 12 hours will set it into flower mode

ive got in on 12 hours now i think i need to get a little bigger pot next time or do more than one at a time i wanted to keep it on a small size so i could hide it easy remember i have never done this before im even new to smoking but it keeps me in a good frame of mind scene i cant work anymore and gives me something to focus on but i really have no idea how to tell if it is flowering of not i see buds like what you have on your profile pic and expect to see the same on mine but im using random seeds when i can i will get better seeds from a seed bank happy smoking:thumb:

I don't know exactly and someone might have a better way to add flavours but what I'd do. Flush my plant, get it ready for harvest. Once right, I'd remove all the medium from roots and then stick the roots into a bucket with the flavouring and allow the plant to drink it. Like I said though somebody that flavours their plants might blast this method. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom