Popcorn-like spongy bud? yes or no? good or bad?

2BudorNot2BUd

Hey Guys so Iv decided to tag along and join the community....no dealer, not a grower, Just rather schmoke. But I recently got a strain called, "Dairy Queen." I guess i will say I know what to look for in good kush and this did not have those qualities...this bud of Dairy Queen is fucking freaky. I mean when i got it the only way i can describe the smell was that it was just "green." It had not distinct smell and the buds were spongy and popcorn-like but over some time of sealing it in a jar it now has a kush like (cheesy) smell too it. But my question would be why did it not have a smell....oh and sometimes the smell still goes away....i must be tripping or something but if anyone could give me some incite or ay anything im waiting for something....ANYTHING lol should i post a pic?

Hey Guys so Iv decided to tag along and join the community....no dealer, not a grower, Just rather schmoke. But I recently got a strain called, "Dairy Queen." I guess i will say I know what to look for in good kush and this did not have those qualities...this bud of Dairy Queen is fucking freaky. I mean when i got it the only way i can describe the smell was that it was just "green." It had not distinct smell and the buds were spongy and popcorn-like but over some time of sealing it in a jar it now has a kush like (cheesy) smell too it. But my question would be why did it not have a smell....oh and sometimes the smell still goes away....i must be tripping or something but if anyone could give me some incite or ay anything im waiting for something....ANYTHING lol should i post a pic?

Hi. I just got some of this same bud last week, and it reminds me of the bud I could get in the 60's and 70's for $25.00 an ounce. It knocked me onb my ass, and I hallucinated with the use of drugs.

Back
Top Bottom