Rolling papers - which do you use?

PlanetJ

Hey all,

I'm one of those autistic smokers, that develops a habit and then sticks to it forever, and every now and then notice this behaviour in myself and try to rectify it.

I have been introduced to rolling with Smoking .. and ended up with Smoking black (DeLuxe, kingsize)
I use normal filter tips, without any pre-folds or stuff.

I have recently looked online at different rolling paper options, and I see a lot of stuff I did not even know existed.

I'm gonna need your collective knowledge here .... I want the paper to hold my stuff, but otherwise not be present. I do not want to taste it, and I want as little as possible .. I roll them inside out, and tear off the excess paper.

What paper would you recommend me to try if I am going to check a few out, which you think beats smoking hands down. I tried cellulose papers, I did not like that very much ... kinda irritating to roll with.

Also, anybody here could tell me how to roll with rolling paper on a roll ? This has no gum line ... how do you make that stick ??

Also also, which sponsor has them in bulk and would you recommend for international orders ?

Thanks a lot for your preferences!

Re: Rolling papers ... which do you use ?

im a zigzag 1 1/4 guy or the raw cones

if im in a hurry,and need a handful,I have a cigarette machine,load weed,slide handle,rip off filter,joint in hand,packed tight and uniform

I dont use the raw papers,they have the worst glue of any paper

Re: Rolling papers ... which do you use ?

I have a cigarette machine,load weed,slide handle,rip off filter,joint in hand,packed tight and uniform

Can you post a pic of that machine please? Brand? Ease of use? I love rolling my smoke, but my fingers are getting older and a bit less nimble. I've tried the small plastic rolling machines with limited success, so I'm open to new options. TIA

Go to your local smoke shop, they'll have them and even show you how to you use them. I have one for cigarettes and use it for weed too. It was 35 bucks, and a box of cigarette tubes was only 2 bucks for 200

Yes Peyton has it correct

I also use a small slider,under 10$ Gambler is the maker,its very easy to use---If your mmj is "wet" its hard to use meaning it gets "packed"to tight.

Can you post a pic of that machine please? Brand? Ease of use

no sweat,my pleasure. after the 3rd step,just cut off filter.

DSC075841.JPG

DSC075851.JPG

DSC075861.JPG

Smoking joints like that, is wasting tons of cannabis. Use rice-paper or something that burns slow like cellulose, and put a bit of tobacco in first, to prevent you having to toss out cannabis that you did not get to smoke because your bionic lips do not handle temperatures of burning tips well.

It'll work for an emergency smoke, and taste will probably differ too, as these regular papers, are kinda harsh .. they absolutely affect taste.

not many in the USA roll spliffs,very few people use tobacco in there joints,I use to years ago.maybe its a greedy society?I prefer non tobacco joints.

sadly im not a conesuier I have 2 classes---works---dont work:rofl:

TBH I consume very little paper,its only for going out,when my pipe/bong/vape is not available.

The tobacco is not for helping the cannabis burn or anything, it is because you can not smoke the last bit, and you'll be wasting a toke or two per joint that way, and you are burning your lips for no good reason :p

Must be my greedy Dutch nature that makes me not want to waste any :)

I fold my ricepaper inside out, roll it inside out, tear off the excess paper, and even then think there is still way too much paper in there :)

the ricepaper that is the best tasting here,also has the worst glue.

I get ya on the spliffs,its how I started.I tried to quit smoking cigs 10 years ago,so I stopped adding it,just never picked it back up again.

its not the "dutch greed":rofl: its that the continent of Americas is very wasteful.nothing wrong with getting the last drop.

ftm,keepem growing keepem burning:volcano-smiley:

I use the Raw 300 pack.

If you roll a nice tight uniform joint with a raw paper it will burn slowly and with out boating. But since raw is all natural when you lick the glue it has to be light so you don't lick it off. Also you have to toast the joint ( run a lighter over it a couple times) this will dry to paper and ensure even burning.

As for using papers without the glue line. I've used them before definitely really different, and hard to get to stick. But its just like licking as if it had glue, or they sell little bottles of glue.

Yes Peyton has it correct

I also use a small slider,under 10$ Gambler is the maker,its very easy to use---If your mmj is "wet" its hard to use meaning it gets "packed"to tight.

no sweat,my pleasure. after the 3rd step,just cut off filter.

DSC075851.JPG

I saddled up the old mule today and rode into town. Found the same one at a tobacco shop. Talk about rolling a whole pack of joints quick...wow. I can see my consumption going from 2g/day to 6 or 8g/day. lmfao :lot-o-toke:

pre-rolls definitely make you smoke more if you got em.

And i agree Raw papers glue is not the best but i do enjoy the taste and the burn of the raw. usually nice and even.

I saddled up the old mule today and rode into town. Found the same one at a tobacco shop. Talk about rolling a whole pack of joints quick...wow. I can see my consumption going from 2g/day to 6 or 8g/day. lmfao

glad ya got one,but it will increase your daily usage:rofl:

very good advice uptop about the RAW glue,if ya dont slober on the glue it works very well,only took me 10 years to get that hahahaha
thanks for the tip Stonedcasey

I was leaning towards RAW, till everybody started mentioning the glue .. now I'll just test it, and be sure not to make love to the paper :p

Idk me personally top papers are raw they just seem to not taste of paper or anything like others and my other fave is elements rice papers love em IMO those 2 are the best but I rarely smoke jays to much for me I'm not a heavy smoke usually a bowl or 2 through out the night and during the day every once in a while its weird when I was younger I could puff tuff with the best of the best but then probation and other stuff stopped me a couple times and I just couldn't imagine smoking like that again I love dabs though I try to only do that at night but I had this tangie crumble I could dab as I woke up or anytime for that matter I would kill for an ounce of that shit it was great

Back
Top Bottom