Plant ready for harvest - 1 or 2 problems

drumhead

Hello, I'm a 1st time poster here... I have a plant..i think its ready to crop.. my mates been lookin after it for months, so god knows what hes been doin.. anythin is a bonus however..from rogue seed and outdoor crop.. havin said that it looks ok.. I live in an almost sub tropical climate, so outdoor is achievable here. most of the pistils turned brown so I think its ready.. daylight here is about 14 hours still ..so I have to work with what Ive got..maybe its an outdoor autoflower ?? .. tried to take some pics of leaves too.. cant see to well..but just the tips on some are brown and crispy..but always been that way.. a little white specking on some leaves and wierd slime trails that could be leaf miners.. all typical probs with outdoor.. even caterpillars have munched a lot of my other herbs... .since i got the plant back I hadnt watered it for about 4 days..still didnt seem to need any..but Iv just gave it a bit now..to flush any nutes out the soil... No obvious signs of pests now.. It's approx 4 months old..any thoughts ?

drumhead Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Back
Top Bottom