Something I do in my spare time

tonythc

Just sitting around the house today and thought about showing off some pipes I have made.They are nothing special.I have made a few for friends and traded 1 or 2 for bud.:bongrip:
DSCF35402.JPG

Wow, nice work. That's awesome, all hand crafted? Do you sell them, I'd be interested. Very nice

Wow, nice work. That's awesome, all hand crafted? Do you sell them, I'd be interested. Very nice

Yes sir,all hand crafted by me.I grow the bamboo and put new bowls with screen along with the decorative work.I am wanting to pick up a dremel so I could add other art work per what people wanted.

Yes sir,all hand crafted by me.I grow the bamboo and put new bowls with screen along with the decorative work.I am wanting to pick up a dremel so I could add other art work per what people wanted.

I have a dremel I don't use, it's an older version but it works. I have a buffer kit I got for it years ago when I was into restoring old guns. The case shows fire damage as a result of an accidental house fire I had years ago.

I might use it once a year, but I'll ship it to you a for consideration of one of those beauties you make. I'll send it out today, no shit. Let me know.

I have a dremel I don't use, it's an older version but it works. I have a buffer kit I got for it years ago when I was into restoring old guns. The case shows fire damage as a result of an accidental house fire I had years ago.

I might use it once a year, but I'll ship it to you a for consideration of one of those beauties you make. I'll send it out today, no shit. Let me know.

Check your inbox

Dremel on it's way,, thank you tonythc. I can't wait to see one of those beauties in person!!!!

Thanks buddy!!

Wow, feel like it's Christmas morning. Heard the post man, saw him put something in my box that was bigger then a parcel.

Thought to myself, nah, that can't be??

Sure enough, I'm the proud new owner of some beautiful craftsmanship. Tonythc, you are the man. :circle-of-love:

I'm not even sure I want to smoke from them, well, one I won't. One is a gift which will be mailed to the big island, so I won't take that chance.

Very impressed. Very grateful. :Namaste:

Been a super stressful past few weeks. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Chasing drones. :hmmmm:

But these make me feel great. I'll take some better pics later, got some family stuff today,,, but I've got some fresh produce that's going to break the virginity of one of these later on....

20150905_110148.jpg

:thanks:

Hey MMM,
Wow!Wasnt expecting them to make it so fast!:allgood: Yeah,Its kinda like the when the UPS truck pulls into your driveway and ya get tunnel vision!Really stoked that you like them maybe your friend will also.When I saw the picture of them in your hand it was good feeling knowing that you liked them enough to post that.:)I made my son-in-law one similar to you yours and he swears he coughed up a lung so be easy when you hit it!:bongrip: Cant wait to get my hands on that Dremel got some really cool ideas I want to try out.Have a great day brother:thumb:

Hey MMM,
Wow!Wasnt expecting them to make it so fast!:allgood: Yeah,Its kinda like the when the UPS truck pulls into your driveway and ya get tunnel vision!Really stoked that you like them maybe your friend will also.When I saw the picture of them in your hand it was good feeling knowing that you liked them enough to post that.:)I made my son-in-law one similar to you yours and he swears he coughed up a lung so be easy when you hit it!:bongrip: Cant wait to get my hands on that Dremel got some really cool ideas I want to try out.Have a great day brother:thumb:

Let me tell you, maybe this stuff I have is junk, but I'll have test results soon. But, I've been hitting some Critical Sensi Star, about two weeks old. And, I'm in love. My glass pipe is not going to be used any longer. My water bong, okay, I'll keep that around. But that thinner one of the two is AWESOME.

And, then the craftsmanship. Great, just awesome.

I'm not lying, I'll get more. I grow bamboo in my yard and I'll send you some next year, I chop it each spring and use it to stake things.

Had, NO, idea you could do that with it.....and it's smooth.

Great hit, I'm, a bit, ummm tolerant. So, I didn't have any issues with it. I'm rocked, but my lungs are fine.

I'm really impressed.

Am I babbling? Yeah, impressed. Hope the dremel does you good.

I'd like to do a video review on my YouTube channel and point a link to an email where people can buy them,, would that be ok? I'll keep the video short and sweet, but, I think you got something my friend and I'd love to help you share your craftsmanship.

Let me know,, thank you very much!#

Hey MMM,
Got home today and had a surprise waiting on the kitchen table.I was like a kid in a candy store tearing into it.:yahoo:This thing looks like its only been used once or twice.

I plugged it in and had visions of beautiful artwork to come.:hmmmm:

Cant wait to try her out this weekend!

MMM you are straight up legit brother!:thumb:

Once I get my first piece done the way I want it to be I will share it with ya!

Sending a big southern wave your way!:thanks:
DSCF35641.JPG

Hey MMM,
Got home today and had a surprise waiting on the kitchen table.I was like a kid in a candy store tearing into it.:yahoo:This thing looks like its only been used once or twice.

I plugged it in and had visions of beautiful artwork to come.:hmmmm:

Cant wait to try her out this weekend!

MMM you are straight up legit brother!:thumb:

Once I get my first piece done the way I want it to be I will share it with ya!

Sending a big southern wave your way!:thanks:
DSCF35641.JPG

Happy you got it, interested to see what ya do. Sorry about the smoke damage,that's all on the surface, it wasn't used much like I said. Happy you got it!

Thank you again for those great pieces!

Back
Top Bottom