The "Say something nice about another member" thread

movie1212

The "Say something nice about another member" thread.

This is the most civilized of the existing marijuana sites. I will not mention them by name because Teddy or Mr. Bowman will zap them and magically they would vanish. THAT is COOL. It is great to join this the new HG420. In the forums not to be mentioned.... I while investigating found the most militant, and contradictory threads, bad information, and more. These are not forums I would want to be a part of. I was a member of the Old HG420 with 5,220 posts. I was sad to see it go. I gave up forums for a few years and was surprised to see it was back. People here are actually friendly and thanks to fair and impartial mods the "crap" including mine is viewed and corrected. This is done with civility and not as a "I am smarter than you" view of the ganga world. Being new here I know nobody. The most popular and longest running thread on the old HG420 was the "Say something nice about another member thread" It is a way for newbies and old timers to continue the spirit of the popular Introduce yourself thread.

I'll begin. Thanks to Teddy and Mr. Bowman for helping me with understanding the rules and customs around here. Thanks to members who have followed my grow journal. (600) views.

The Forced Bonzai Journal In Aerogardens - Grown Instructions

Thanks to HG420 magazine for timely news and uplifting topics. I will look forward to seeing who is who and reading what other members think and the privilege of seeing your great grows and info.

Peace and Love.

It is a great idea. But it looks like nobody wants to play.

lowflyersday14.jpg

Great idea, WC giving reps to movie1212 for starting this topic so great in fact that I gave reps to both of you. :goodjob:

Great idea. Here's some reps for starting this nice thread.

Okay, here's my vote for a helpful and nice 420 member:

Richard Richardson. Yeah, he's one of the moderators but he's also a really nice guy. He's been so helpful to me since joining 420 last year and he's also introduced me to some cool music that I doubt I would have heard on my own.

He's one of the reasons that I've remained a regular on this wonderful website.

:thanks: Richard!

Oh they will, it's a great idea. Just give it a little time.
Here- I will say something nice about Graytail. He has possibly the most jawdroppingly beautiful plants on this forum. Go check it out for yourself.
And because he's such a classy guy he rarely enters the monthly 420 plant contests. We all know he'd win every time...

i reckon Light Addict should get a shout out here.. Always pushing the envelope, or the baggie, as the case may be.. And always has time for questions..
Also, Weaselcracker. I like his attitude, and his Macgyver-ism..
Good idea for a thread!
:thumb:

I want to thank movie1212 for starting this thread and Weaselcracker for pointing it out to me. Reps for both of you. :hug:

My initial compliment has to go to Mr. Teddy. Dear Mr. Teddy, who rushed in behind me to correct the glaring mistakes that I missed before the edit window closes. He's saved me on more occasions than I'd like to admit and he never gets the notice for this important function.

My second compliment has to go to Rico. For being a friend and joyful companion. For guiding my journey through the community with a childlike wonder and the sharpest wit I've met here. His talent for finding the quirky and obscure musical treat is somewhat legendary around these parts. :laughtwo:

How nice that our first praises should be to the mods who work so diligently to keep our community open and active yet civil. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I would like to say something nice about BoBrown14 for putting up with my poorly worded questions lately. Also sweetieSue and her organic soil thread and everybody who put up with my lack of communication ability there as well. You guys rock.

I don't find your communications skills lacking at all keltic, and you're always there with the encouraging word. :hug: :love:

I'd like to give a shout out to Mr Krip and Arteekay for being there with loads of info when needed.

Thanks so much Canna! Brought the first real smile to my face today!

I'll return the shout out, for the pair of you though. I may also be in a co-grow, but you two grow and journal as a pair and have quickly established a "must read daily" thread.

:adore:

And Rich and Teddy, and all the mods and admins. And all the members.

And Shiggityflip, for being our unofficial entertainment director and being there to save our first grow and inspire us to keep going.

And of course SweetSue, for being SweetSue.

I would like to say something nice about BoBrown14 for putting up with my poorly worded questions lately. Also sweetieSue and her organic soil thread and everybody who put up with my lack of communication ability there as well. You guys rock.

It took me 3 days to learn to upload pics. 18 people helped.

ag8.jpg

Although he doesn't wander through my garden that much these days (that's not a dig, just an observation) Major PITA has always been quick to respond with just the link you were looking for. I can't tell you how many times I've read a question on a thread and knew it'd be Major that answered it, only to watch it pop up almost immediately. :thumb:

Magic Jim does this trick with amazing speed as well. He's always there when you need him. Dependability. A valuable trait in a friend.

Although he doesn't wander through my garden that much these days (that's not a dig, just an observation) Major PITA has always been quick to respond with just the link you were looking for. I can't tell you how many times I've read a question on a thread and knew it'd be Major that answered it, only to watch it pop up almost immediately. :thumb:

Magic Jim does this trick with amazing speed as well. He's always there when you need him. Dependability. A valuable trait in a friend.

So many have stepped up to the plate on so many different occasions. If I were keeping a list, I suspect both MP and yourself would find an entry in the top rows.
So many. Some gone. Some new. Some still haunting the halls after all these years.
Thanks MP and SS!

I am new here but I have lurked for a few years. My ex was a member here.

So a huge thanks To; Doc buds, Mr krip, Sue, Dennise, Light addict, Cannafan, Old Man Med,Mr am4zin, Pigeons 420, Stinky Snid, Cronichemphog, Dusty Kiefers, Kool kat, Broke ass oops its B A R now, Electro Gypsy, Lao Tzu, Granny 420, Buckshot lol King john C .... so many threads I have read 5 stars one and all ! Still reading hahaha :bravo::bravo::bravo:

I quit forums after over grow was seized But top work and thank you. In our culture where telling someone you know that you grow is always a danger, observing others work is a peaceful mellowing vibe.

:420:

Back
Top Bottom