It feels so good - That it must be bad! - Right?

msdt

Hi all,

I imagine that this post has been frequent, so I will keep it short. (Hey, I did try!)

For 10 days, I have felt awful. I have so many medical problems, that it is amazing that I'm still alive. I do have at least one disease, that: "Is normally progressive and often fatal."

I suffer from a lot of excruitiating pain. I do not mean the worst pain you have ever experienced; I mean pain so darn excruitiating that you never felt such pain would be possible. I have suffered for many decades, from many problems and my consistent friend, horrible pain.

So, tonight I was doing poorly. Severe pain, sickness, fatigue and I felt like screaming. (My two parrots screaming helped!)

After taking a large dose of pain medication, I still felt awful. I then (45 minutes later) went into my room and smoked one long and slow inhalation. Just one inhalation, my friends. Yes, I inhaled.

Almost instantly, I felt great! The pain was gone, so was the nausea, the migraine, my stress, etc. Gone! Instantly, my parrots changed. No screaming, but being so loving!

I had gone to another room, to 'administer' this medication. So, the bird's reaction wasn't because they were exposed - I would never do that! They sensed the change in me.

I thought: "Something that feels this good, must be bad, right?" Then, I thought of the so many lives that have been taken by alcohol, yet it is legal! So many have suffered and died from from the long term effects of tobacco - also legal. I've lost friends and family from these two legal drugs.

Then, what about caffeine? It makes the heart race, etc., BUT it is legal. Now, have you ever heard of a marijuana overdose? Any DUI, strictly due to pot? Any type of respitory cancer, due to marijuana? None. So, there must have been deaths associated solely due to ingesting THC? Absolutely none!

So, I'm thinking: Does it matter? This drug gives me complete pain relief. Migraines and throwing up are gone, zap! Beyond that, I feel like I haven't been sick at all.

All of you experience THC in different ways. Viewing it strictly as a medicinal use, is a no-brainier and I have been prescribed such. Lack of research, that indicates it will cause you more problems than legal drugs, such as: alcohol and tobacco, is non-existent.

My question (finally got there, huh?) is how does 'it' make you feel? What if you were healthy and smoked it? What would you feel, then? Even if you have no sickness, if it makes you feel better and it hasn't been proved to be harmful, if taken in moderation, then what indeed are the proven risks?

Frankly, I doubt any level of use can become a medical problem. Legalize it and balance the budget, again!

I really would like your thoughts. I hope that this post isn't such a repeat, that you will not reply.

I'm new here and I don't know any better! :thumb:

I am so totally in agreement with you. Who says it is wrong, bad, etc.? lawmakers. People who think they have the right to legislate every moment of our lives.. Mj is a schedule 1 drug NOT because it is addictive, dangerous or whatever lame-a$$ excuses they trot out as "proof." It is classified as such simply because it IS such a valuable plant in so many ways... ways that would undercut the GREEDY PROFIT-MONGERS' bottom lines. Oil, timber and all the other big corps who refuse to give up their stranglehold on, literally, the world market are the reasons.

Mj is not bad. and not wrong. Just illegal for stupid reasons.

Indicas tend to ease my pain, of which i have numerous (tho i would not presume to suggest mine is as bad as yours. I am sympathetic to your plight).
Sativas help me deal with the constant spinning of my brain. Years of cortisol overdoses have taken their toll. A good mental high keeps me from going off the deep end. I reflect, dream, amuse myself, have a much more laid back attitude, I don't stress nearly as much as normal.

What's my alternative? Big pharma and my own government says I must use their medicines, most of which are opiods for pain and other addictive chemicals for the mental problems. Yeah..... no.

I am a child of the 60's. Natural all the way, in as much as I am allowed to choose! And even wen I am not! If I have to pay for this so-called crime, trust me, I will be using my time efficiently by becoming the proverbial "squeaky wheel!"

What wAs it that you're smokin ?

Phrum the light room.

Back
Top Bottom