Stash Spots IN A CAR

feelintherasta

i have gotten busted for possesion bc they found it in my car bc i just put it in my glovebox and have had numerous close calls. i need a spot that is easily accessable and not nosticable.....any ideas?

lucky for me i have an awesome lil hidaway in my car that you cant even tell is there unless you own that particular model-- or your a drug dog.......

i dont have to worry about it too much because i have my own apt. so the only time ive got herb in my car is when im on the way back from my dealers house after i get my bag

I have a 1995 Saturn SL2. I dont wanna keep it in the trunk bc its inconvinient if we are ona roadie and i see lights in my rear view mirror. Its kinda hard to get it in the trunk then.

if you can, inside the actual seat, or in the shifter, either inside the top if you can hollow it out or if you can below to shifter in the rubber stuff (if you had it)

I dont know the car very well but there are some suggestions.....

you guys have the wrong idea, take a coke can and cut the bottom out, but just middle so it stands right and if you have a cup holder just stick it in the bottom of the can and place in cup holder, its in to much plain sight to be considered suspicouse

Dude, the cop wouldnt just leave a fuckn coke can sitting in plain sight. He would most certainly lift it up and probably even smell it for alcohol. When I got my shit searched they were pretty tedious.

ChronDragon420 said:
What Kind Of Car You Got??

80's And Early 90's Honda Accord's Have An Awesome One For Small Amounts...
In The Steering Wheel Where The Honda Emblem Is You Put Something Like A Kinfe Above Or Below And Pop It Out And You Have A Spot Where You Can Stuff About An 1/8 Into.... Awesome Stuff

yea i have the same thing in my camaro....and have had cops search my car numerous times and had weed in my horn compartment.

If you have a zipper on your headrest (or a knife) take some of the padding out and put ur bag in there

They can search your glove box, legally, if they believe they have probable cause. This is a recent development... i can't remember much about it, ill ask my friend, he knows what the deal is. peace outside

i have a 95' gmc 2500 single cab.. the middle of the steering wheel pops out and you have the horn wires connecting the column to the horn.... i just thorw my shit in there, been searched once with a oz in it.. didnt get caught!!

fuse box compartment, inside your dash, if you have subwoofers, put them in the boxes...

also in my truck right to the left of my cd player is a cup holder that slides out, i just put my pipe and weed in a crown royal bag, and put that in the cup holder, and slide it back in the dash....

formul8 said:
They can search your glove box, legally, if they believe they have probable cause. This is a recent development... i can't remember much about it, ill ask my friend, he knows what the deal is. peace outside

As many know I was busted this summer with a felony possession with weed in my car (the thread to that link shows exactly what cops do with probable cause).

Probable cause works like this: If a cop sees or smells weed, or has any reason to believe you possess it because you are acting high, look high, someone else in your car tells him you have it, you just left a well-known drug area, you were just witnessed purchasing drugs from a dealer, etc... he has probable cause to search your vehicle... whether you authorize it or not.

If he does not have probable cause, but you are in a vehicle on public roads, he may still search anything he wants that is NOT LOCKED. Locked items include your glovebox, trunk, and even your entire car if you locked it when you get out to speak to the police officer.

If the officer DOES have probable cause, he may still not search your glovebox or trunk if it is locked, but IS allowed to call for a K-9 unit to investigate your car. If the dog hints on the locked glovebox or trunk, they are allowed to impound your car until a search warrant is authorized by a judge.

Good hiding spots all depend on your vehicle make, but if you are going to hide it, the best possible places are places, not locked, where a police officer WILL NOT FIND IT when you DO give him permission to search your vehicle (especially underneath the vehicle). In most cases, when you grant the officer permission to search your vehicle, K-9 units will NOT be called onto the scene and officers never search under the car chasis.

what if u get out of your car have weed stashed in your locked car inside of a locked glove box can the dogs smell the pot inside the glovebox? or is that the probable answer we have came up with?

Nice try, heh, but as you know doggies have a very good ability to smell things. I'm sure if it was enough pot like it was in my case the dog could probably smell it from outside the car. Maybe not necessarily tell it was in the glovebox, but if he hinted on the car at all... that is enough probable cause. Best thing to do in that case would be to get an airtight, smell-proof container and put the pot in.

remember, even if a cop does NOT have probable cause they can still walk the dogs around the OUTSIDE of the car.......

to go inside they do need probable cause....

if im just goin trough neighborhoods where cops are not i just carry it on me, if im goin on streets i know cops are there i put it in steering wheel

Back
Top Bottom