How To Hydrate Your Bud - Pictures

Thepurplem0nkey

Here it is. THis is how I hydrate MY bud. Works nice with orange peels, grapes, lemons, etc.

Step One: Fill a glass mason jar with your bud. I only have an 1/8th of purple erkle, and it was pretty dry. COver the mouth of the jar with tin foil. Get a clothespin or small sewing needle and poke a bunch of small holes in the tin foil. The more the merrier, as long as they remain small and pin hole shaped. These are the vents for the moisture to pass through.

hydrate2.jpg

Step 2: Slice off an orange peel, and cut the fruit out so only the skin or husk remains. Place that chunk of orange peel on top of the tin foil with holes.

hydrate3.jpg

Step 3: Now, cover the tin foil with the lid.

hydrate4.jpg

Step 4: Voila! Let sit for a day or two, and you will have flavored, moistened weed :)

hydrate5.jpg

-PM

For sure dude I have a little jar with a cork and I put orange peels in my weed all the time.. I had to start eating oranges so my ma would buy them haha
it's a pimp little jar too! Gotta go smoke Lata!

for some reason, my camera gets blurry when i get too close. Its an old POS. Any pictures of my bud would just look like green clumps. I might have a full time job soon though. When that happens...CHA CHING! Im going to buy all sorts of crap, expensive weed and a nice camera among them.
-PM

I dont usually do this but when I do I use orange peels or some kind of fruit peels and do it pretty much the same way I guess.

now what is the point of this exactly????

Does moistening it make the cherry last longer or anything like that? Ive' been told that freezing it is a great idea for preserving your weed in a neato way, my dad does that all the time.

Strawberries are my favorite, I allways place them in my jar w/ the buds. An especially good idea if you plan on selling... great scent=more money. Not to mention the sweet taste of strawberry on ur buds.

Curtis said:
Nice, i've also heard of people taping moist Q-Tips to the lid of the jar.

Or just smooshed up kleenex or cotton balls taht were wet and you extracted all the water from works great too.

Just watch out for mold formation (fungus) if your cotton is too wet.

cut the corner off of a sponge tie string or dental floss around it and drape the string over the rim of a mason jar and put the cap back on to hold it in place

I'm hydrating sum bud with oranges right now ...... been hydrating all day , might have to try it tonight ...

Any fruit would work, because of the water inside it. And like 420am&pm said, no freezing it's not gonna lower the thc. Heat, oxygen and light degrade thc.

Back
Top Bottom