?How to not get burnt out?

ive never gotten a headache from smoking
i get em n smoke so they go away.
I do, sometime get burnt out.

You should just like get stoned and go do something...
..maybe? I don't know. Haha.

yeah alot of it depends on the weed.. if it is shitty weed some alot of the times by the end u need to smoke more or like u said u are burnt out. i have noticed like dank said smoke good bud when i am blazed off some good bud i very rarely feel burn out

we like, just got some good ass dank around here
so yeh, i havent been burntout in a while..
been stoned all day, though

yea man just get some nug or danker bud then u r getting...wen i smoke shitty weed like bowl after bowl after bowl i get wicked head aches and my lungs feel like they are gonna burst...its the worst feeling.

Ya man u must have majority indica weed man probly like 100 percent because i get extremely burnt out off it when i smoke pure indica but i usually get pure sativa so i dont feel burntout off sativa when the high wears off .

thats sounds exactly like pot-head advice guys, lol

the real reason is because of oxygen depravation, when you smoke alot your body takes in less oxygen, this in turn gives you a headache. Sometimes you have enough reserves to keep from getting one, sometimes you dont. Go outside to burn, for fresh air from time to time. And coughing gets you high, but also will give you a tension headache, try taking a mild muscle relaxer before you burn.
They are right smoking shit weed will do it too, but mostly because it's harsh and you have to smoke alot of it to feel anything..

Yeah Tronix knows the score..

Also, an easy way to remedy the lethargy felt by smoking to much of an indica dominant strain is to simply keep yourself hydrated (drink copious amounts of water) and if that doesnt help then exercise and the natural elation the endorphins provide will more than suffice as a stimulant, OR simply dont indulge on so much munchies until right before you plan to sleep because excess food would almost definatly contribute to your inertia.

hahaha, actually there is a Cannabis college in Amsterdam i hope to attend one day. But it's just with experience and some research. But sharing knowledge is essential! especially for people in need.

Well im high and i'll stop now lest i turn this response into a rant.

yeah just start off with a small amount and gradually increase it throughout the day, or smoke sativa's in the morning, various hybrid's of Indicas/Sativa's than pure indicas before bed, that'll ensure you don't burn out until its convenient

I find that a nice caffiene pill and ibproufen work quite well to keep me going after I smoke......

Back
Top Bottom