Pipe & Bong Names

Stl Bud

If you all name your pipes and bongs post what you call them, i love hearing stuff like this, i call my pipe Big Thunder cause the bowl is gigantic but I really wanna hear some really creative stuff. Thanks

lets see...i have Senor Frog, Nala the Sungoddes, and the Hulk (bongs), and then Doug Flutie (my bubbler). But in me and my roomates entire collection there is also The Baner, The Light Saber, The Fonz, Tammie Z, El Bong, the Dubblah, and a few more that i cant think of right now.

i have a 2 1/2 footer its purple we call it the PPE (purple people eater).A stemless bubbler named (The peace). there many more but to stoned to remember.

I really havent named my bongs yet,
My color changing glass bong I have right now will be called um;
Dont know yet >.<

I called my old bong lopoka, cause i was watching some cartoon with that characters name in it just as i was about to chop up and pop its cherry. Ummmm, my new bong is called Gobble Gelp, cause it gobbles all my weed up.

I haven't named my bong or pipe yet, mmmmm I'll name 'em here I guess

Clear glass bong - Thnikkaman
Color changing glass pipe - Chameleon

im horrible with names the only bong i have named was my huge bong .. we named it smoke stack... becase we can complety clear the bong and we look at it 30 mins later and lil smoke keep risin out lol... maybe i need to name them and they will stop breakin lol

pH(x) Trinity bong - The Mothership
bubbler - Shaman
vaporizer - The Herbalizer

fuzzygetsmefucked - mini hammer/spoon (my first glass piece)
zeitgeist - thick and heady mini hammer

dont have a name for my bubbler, chillum or vaporizer

I have a Kaos bong that is orange and yellow. It is a 2 foot bong with yellow and orange in it. It's name is Howard because it has "rubber ducky colors" on it aka Howard the Duck!

My old roommate and I named a bong I had previous "Okeechobee Hooba-joob Hookie" all because we were watching South Park and they said "Okeechobee" and we were tripping on that because we had heard that name 4 times that day. Then we heard Chef from South Park say "It's an alien hooba-joob, children!" and by then we were giggling like little girls and I tried to say "hookah" but ended up saying hookie. So i had a bong called Okeechobee Hooba-joob Hookie

i recently started smoking about 6 months ago..
and i finally got a bong a lil ago
and his name is FRED... drop dead fred... cause thats what he'll make you do ! ;p

I had two 2footer Jerome Baker straight tubes...

The 9mm with the diffuser was called:
The bong

And the 7mm with the ash catcher was...wait for it:
The Other bong

Our dog was named Puppy btw...

I refer to my bubbler as "The Urn of Pleasure" because, well duh, it brings me much pleasure!

I"ve had a lot of pieces, and never named one, till recently. It's a large, lathe-turned mahogany pipe, that I made. My friend named it Big Woody. I wonder if I can get away with handing it to a girl, and saying "want to smoke my big woody?"

Back
Top Bottom