Question about trainwreck

old_smokey9483

I've heard some about this strain called "trainwreck". I heard that it can get you high off of one hit. But how can that be possible? Wouldn't the THC content have to be 60 or so? I just don't understand how that could ever work.

Really thats people talking outve their ass. If someone tells you, you will get high off of one hit just assume its good weed.

I have a gram of TRAINWRECK HASH, and back when the Hollywood Club (CC) was still around, I bought somne trainwreck bud from them. Trainwreck is a great indica strain. It has a very pine tree/ sour smell to it. I dont know if this is true for anyone else, but my GF always get super horney when she smokes that particular strain. While it's potent, youd probably have to take a huge rip off of pure hash if you expected to get blitzed in ONE hit. That or some other concentrated jelly/oil/hash/keif etc.
-PM

I love the stuff, wen its around MN im there

train wreck is really popular in central california. it is really good weed, buy some if you ever can, youll be able to tell its trainwreck by the bright red pistils

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I have a gram of TRAINWRECK HASH, and back when the Hollywood Club (CC) was still around, I bought somne trainwreck bud from them. Trainwreck is a great indica strain. It has a very pine tree/ sour smell to it. I dont know if this is true for anyone else, but my GF always get super horney when she smokes that particular strain. While it's potent, youd probably have to take a huge rip off of pure hash if you expected to get blitzed in ONE hit. That or some other concentrated jelly/oil/hash/keif etc.
-PM

isnt trainwreck 100% sativa?im almost certain it is....but it still gives off body effects.maybe im wrong.

Yeah trainwreck is sativa. I smoked trainwreck many many times. For a while it was all I got. I then got tired of it before it blew up. The first times I got really stoned. Later on I got high, just not much anymore. The taste is good, the smell is like pinsol and amonia.

This is one of my old pics.
trainwreck5605.jpg

Last year in Idaho we had a shitload for about a month. I really did feel like a wreck after smoking a few bowls. I couldn't really do anything I just sat around and ate.

Yeah we had a shit load of the Wreck here in MT awhile back, now were flowing in all sorts of chrondizzles!!!! And always will be!!!! I would have to say Trainwreck will wreck you. And one hit is all you need to feel mighty fine.

yes but none of that really explains how this particular strain would get one high off of one hit. When I hear "you can get high off of one hit" I don't assume it's good weed I assume it really gets you high off of one hit. But it's just not logical to me, the THC content in bud can range from like 10% - 31% or something like that right? So how would someone become fully intoxicated off of one hit even if it was around 30 in the content?

old_smokey9483 said:
I've heard some about this strain called "trainwreck". I heard that it can get you high off of one hit. But how can that be possible? Wouldn't the THC content have to be 60 or so? I just don't understand how that could ever work.
Nah man.
I' ve had weed that gets me high off one hit. Well, two, but I was pretty high for only two hits.

old_smokey9483 said:
yes but none of that really explains how this particular strain would get one high off of one hit. When I hear "you can get high off of one hit" I don't assume it's good weed I assume it really gets you high off of one hit. But it's just not logical to me, the THC content in bud can range from like 10% - 31% or something like that right? So how would someone become fully intoxicated off of one hit even if it was around 30 in the content?
I don't understand your reasoning. Do you normally smoke regs? because regs will have like only 5/6% so if you take one hit of 30% shit, it would be the same as about 5 or 6 HITS of regs. 5 or 6 hits gets me high unless the weed is bad regs or shwag.

Well, it also depends on HOW you hit it. Someone who tends to take shallow hits might not get "blitzed" even off of HASH. But if you take a MONSTER rip, and cough it all out, even shwag might get you ripped in one hit.
I've bought some $500 an ounce weed from a cannabis club once, and it was FUCKING AMAZING. 2 hits did it for me, but I dont take huge monster hits, nor do I take shallow hits. It also depends on your tolerance. I smoke excellent hash ALL the time, as well as keif, hash oil, and edibles. My tolerance is super high. Maybe someone who's used to smoking "mids", occasionaly, might get bonged out of their skull with ONE hit of the 500 an ounce stuff. It's ALL subjective ;-) Bottom line, TRAINWRECK is an established POTENT weed that will get you high if you have the oppertunity to smoke it.
-PM

:grinjoint: didnt realize it but found out tonight what i was smoking about a month ago was trainwreck,and it was a wreck:smokin: Thank god i kept what few precious seeds there was seperate{about 50-100 in a1/4 to 1/2 pound}wish i would have got more of the wreck .:joint:It tasted and the high was just how i have seen it listed.Pretty desent .:grinjoint:

[h=1]Green House Seeds - TrainWreck[/h]Genetics originally from an unknown clone from Arcata, USA. Assumed to be an indica/sativa hybrid. Probably inbred and feminized by Greenhouse seeds. Average yields, supposedly extremely potent.

Did not try to grow this strain yet, but it's on my list of strains to grow this year

Back
Top Bottom