Which lighter is best for lighting a bong?

Mary.Jane

I have seen many people use different lighter for lighting up a bowl. I'm getting my first big 4 person bong soon, and I was wonder what lighter would be best. I was thinking of using a jet.

Re: Which lighter is best from lighting a bong?

the best lighter is the kind that makes a flame, as long as it lights my herbs I don't care what kind it is

just buy one of those cheap bic lighters. turbo lighter are way too hot and just waste weed.

definitely go with the Bic.

I agree with Kitty on only using them in black or white

flic your bic... i'm a bic man too... and yup... usually black... don't use white, it's bad luck around here... but also green or blue sometimes...

Bic it is.They are cheap and easy to obtain.At parties I normally loose my original bic and end up with one or more bics.

simple bics are def the way to go, just remove the saftey (or not) and ur good

i have a case of bics with thier saftey removed (i hate those and have to take em out when i get the lighter) and viseine/clear eyes

i remove the safety for safety reasons... sometimes when you're getting REEEAAALLLY stoned, you get so stoned that your palms are moist... at that point, your fingers slip on the lighter so much you can't light it if it's got the safety on... so i ALWAYs remove the safety simply so it's easier to light

definitly go with the bic, and at grocery stores you can get packages of them cheaper than at gas stations and they still last the same amount of time

Man, I got every single colored bic you could think of or at least, the main colors. Like blue, red, yellow, black, green, and orange. Y'know how I roll. HAHA

lmao

Any lighter is better than no lighter, I was smoking the other night... the night of the super bowl and I had 4 lighters at the time, they ALL crapped out on me... 2 of them got to hot I guess and the flint part burned off, 1 of them ran out of fluid and then my fourth just decided to stop working... so I had to choose my last resort of the long grill lighters lol. All in one night to... I was pissed.

bic. green or black and take the damn safety clip off.

they used to sell one called crickets around here but i haven't seen them in a long time. they were really good lighters, and they were 2 for a dollar.

PbSnwBrder said:
Any lighter is better than no lighter, I was smoking the other night... the night of the super bowl and I had 4 lighters at the time, they ALL crapped out on me... 2 of them got to hot I guess and the flint part burned off, 1 of them ran out of fluid and then my fourth just decided to stop working... so I had to choose my last resort of the long grill lighters lol. All in one night to... I was pissed.

i've used those, lol.

Well I like Zippo light (the really old one that are Made of metal and u have to open them) because the flame cant be blown away and u only have to flick it on time to get the flame and u can refill it and can keep it for bowls and joints to come!!!!

p.s u get your name on some of them too...

i wouldnt use a torch/jet lighter for a bong, gets too hot and burns too much weed in the process. any bic or cheap clear plastic one will do. ive even caught myself using one of those long grill/candle lighters on occasion when i cant find a light.

If you really want to use a lighter go with a BIC. I always use matches to light everything because it's much cleaner and tastes better in my opinion. I don't like the idea of inhailing burning butane and trying to hold it in my lungs. Most of the time, I use book matches, light it, let the small amount of wax burn off, and then light the bowl. If you have some money to spend I reccommend the Phedor lighter (www.wickedroots.com). The ceramic element heats up red hot and that is what you light the bowl with. Only drawbacks are the expense and the fact that you need a wall outlet to plug it into. But otherwise it is the best for waterpipes.

Back
Top Bottom