Snitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jri5002

Rule number one...don't give out names. Well... it used to be rule number one but lately in my area people have been ratting each other out for a fucking get out of jail free card. In the past year there have been so many huge drug busts in my area and a couple days ago there was a record setting (11.1 million dollars worth of pot) drug raid in philly. Realize the consequences of your acts... never snitch. If you get in trouble... man up and dont be a pussy and ruin it for everyone else. Sorry I am just pissed that all this perfectly good pot is in the policemen's lungs. fuckers.

I agree with the whole no snitching thing. but I think sometimes the cops push amnesty if they nark on someone, and to some that offer totally makes you want to snitch. I personally could not snitch on someone.

Street rule #1.
Snitches get Stitches.

That shit gets people killed all the time. Most people around here won't snitch just because of that. Its just an unspoken rule really. Its even worse if your snitching on friends. I've had that happen, but not for anything serious. Thats why my friends are like brothers, and have been doing things as long as I have. No on is snitching over here.

SNITCHES SHOULD ALL GO TO HELL AND MIND THERE FUCKEN BUISNESS I DONT UNDERSTAND EM I MEAN MARY HASNT DONE SHIT TO THEM
:smokin:
:headbanger:

I'd snitch if it suited my agenda. Example: go to prison or rat out somebody you hate. I'd name names for sure. But it's all hypothetical, I keep my hands clean. Well I have been known to do "business," but only with good people. We'd never get caught. The cops usually look the other way when it comes to weed and mushrooms. At least up here.

Still have never given names and i dont ever plan too

one can never tell who is a snitch. one of my guys that i grew up with since like 3rd grade snitched on like 3 of my homie and now they are all in jail. and then his ass went in hiding. but he told my gf so i found his ass. you can use ur imagination for what happened next...

Well you being from Fresno, I can only imagine you bored him to death, lol, j/k...
But really Fresno is boring as hell...

Did you cut off his head and shit down his neck?

I'd have to really not like someone to snitch on them. I would never snitch on my friends and I expect the same of them. While you hold a lot of power with the ability to snitch you also break a trust, a trust that could have taken quite a while to build. Like the saying goes, Trust takes a lifetime to build, a moment to destroy.

you guys i have to admit there are a few snitches i dont mind at all! hell lets pass out medals to a few of them! i mean where would we be without deep throat or whoever sold out the Bush Administration the dozen or so times?!

mexicanpmp696 said:
I HATE SNITCHES. They nobodys but bitches about to get stiches
but 4real if u snitch on my me
ull be found in a ditch of pee

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it weren't for snitches, nobody would ever get caught for their crimes.

SHADED said:
If it weren't for snitches, nobody would ever get caught for their crimes.

So your saying that everytime someone gets busted its becaues someone rat'ted them out ?? So not true man. Theres not many snitches up here, mainly just the non smoker ones .... That have nooo clue about mary jane, think its as bad as herion or something ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom