Getting extremly paranoid and scared when I smoke

Juggla757

hey, everytime it seems when i get really stoned i also get really paranoid about things that might be wrong in my life and I get really scared at just being high. I cant really explain it its just when im really stoned i get scared about being real stoned like im gonna pass out or start tripping and im just not comfortable at all when im real stoned like i move around alot. I also cannot smoke alot alone I just get too stoned I have to have people around who are smoking too to keep me sane.

Im not like this when I dont smoke alot, when i just get a little high im usually good but it just doesnt last as long as when i get stoned but it just seems when i smoke ALOT i get real scared and paranoid while everyone else seems to be real chill and relaxed.

i just wanna know if anyone else has had this problem i usually smoke once or twice a week mainly a weekend thing.

The only reason why you are freaking out is because you need to realx. You are either fighting the idea in your head that you are doing something illegal and that is making you nervous or you are smoking in a place where you cannot really realax. Also, smoking with friends keeps you "sane" because it does not allow a bunch of thoughts to swirl around it your head, you are just much calmer. I get paranoid too sometimes, I think everyone experiences it at some point. So don't be scared, being paranoid about things is just an unavoidable side effect of doing something that is not really accepted by society. Just try to realx and maybe not smoke as much as it would take you to feel this way. Smoke for pleasure only, if it stops being an enjoyable thing then just quit.

Well dude, its up to you to really figure out what makes you uncomfortable.
Marijuana does cause paranoia and anxiety, and this can be really pronounced for some users.

Personally, I experianced a LOT of paranoia and anxiety after I got busted, to the point where I just wasn't enjoying marijuana. It really pissed me off because I had never been that way before. I couldn't even hear a siren without getting jittery (when I was high).
I eventually got past it, but it took a lot of mental control, and some freaky experiances. It was worth it for me personally because I knew how much potential for enjoying the experiance I had from previous use.

In conclusion, if you don't like it, don't do it.
If you only enjoy smaller doses, only use smaller doses, and don't let anyone call you a "pussy" for only taking a few hits.
The whole point is for YOU to enjoy it.

Everyone gets paranoid when they get high. But what sets you out apart from everyone else, is the simple fact that, you don't know how to control it.
You can control how paranoid you get. Try saying this to yourself a couple times until you feel relaxed: "I'm really Paranoid these days." Then you should think of a joke and laugh. Then settle down and do what ever you need to. Play a game, watch a movie. Do something to relax. Being paranoid has its benefits. No one can sneak up on you. You hear everything. LOL. Just have fun, and don't let the Marijuana get to you. :bongrip:

thanks for the advice, its not really im paranoid about getting busted or doing anything illegal were usually in the house when we smoke so no cop is just gonna knock on the door. its really more im just scared when im high like im scared of being real high because im just half way in with reality and i guess i have a feeling like ill lose touch with reality and go crazy or something. i love getting as drunk as i can so its funny that i cant really handle being stoned.

I have a friend that gets really noid when hes high. He has lots of other problems to though. I do know that being in the right state of mind, and a good place is essential for a good trip. Never had any problems with weed, but other things it really does matter. Gotta have some place to just relax and clear your mind. Don't think about anything bad happening.

You could just stop smoking for a while, and when you really miss it and realize that you want it more than you care about how paranoid it makes you, then you will realize your paranoia was all made up in your mind, and ultimately, unecessary for your smoking pleasure

well i think u should just relax..i get paranoid too sometimes but usually when i get really stoned i become really quiet and i dont talk cuz my head is doin all the trip and usually i analyze everything when im stoned but i think u just think about happy thoughts lol it helps just sit back and relax go to that little happy place in ur mind and just chilll.....

The ways to go crazy, are not from smoking weed. So smoke til you drop. I really can't talk about that stuff, because its against the TOS. But it is not Weed. Maybe if you smoke 6 blunts a day of the finest dank, for about 30 years, then you <b>may</b> go crazy, but not (occasinally?).

I think you are scared when you smoke a lot because it's a feeling of not having as much control. Having friends that you trust around may be giving you some feeling of control, like you know they'll stop you from doing something stupid or whatever. My advice is to not smoke to the point where you feel that loss of control, or at least not so much. You're obviously pushing your bounderies to a really uncomfortable point and that's not what herbs about. Good luck man.

Put on some Aqua Teen Hunger Force,
grab your fav. munchies and chill the fuck
out!!! You should try to enjoy the high.
Maybe find something you like to do sober
and do it when your high....

Sometimes I get paranoid pretty. When i'm high i sometimes thinks theres some cop peaking up at me through a window or something or someone is gonna come up and do a drive by on the house i'm at or some shit. I'm chill when i'm with my boys and we're smokin and shit but i'm always aware of my surroundings. I think it benefits me because no one will ever be able to run up on me or anything. Just think to your self that nothing is wrong, you're just freakin out for no reason and i just need to chill out and enjoy my high. Marijuana is supposed to make u mellow not paranoid. Just remember that :D

negitive, i do not get paranoid, why call it lack of caring, or really i dont give a fuck, iam proud of who iam. and personally i dont care if people know iam stoned, even cops, once ur stoned, have nothing on you, they cant do a mother fucking thing. also, it has been my experiance that some people just cannot smoke pot, i.e handle the effects of it. maybe thats why theres a ton of tweekers on the west coast?

I used to get extremely paranoid when I first started smoking back at the tender age of 14 or so. Mainly because I did not want to get caught and everytime someone looked at me I always thought they knew I was high. Now I'm at the point where I just dont give a shit if someone knows I'm stoned. If asked I usually give some anwser like "maybe I am, maybe i'm not"

Man, i get way less high when i smoke alone. I need social energy to boost my mood and my high. I don't really get paranoid anymore, i'm sure i used to. I think i've gotten to the point where my brain deals with weed so differently that I don't even get the same high. I know it's not nearly as extreme now anyways.

Hey I don't need to get high to get paranoid. I pretty paranoid all by myself. I once didn't leave the house for three days because my neighbor got robbed. But I'm certifiably crazy, and I hear voices etc. If thats your situation go to a psychiatrist and you might want to consider not smoking for a while.

I hope you can still enjoy pot despite paranoia. Smoke around friends. Get yourself a comfortable state of mind and setting, and focus on the high. Feel the effect spreading through your body with each toke. Start to do this and you will be more focused on the here and now. Never feel pressure to smoke too much. Smoke enough to get you where you want to be.

hey, everytime it seems when i get really stoned i also get really paranoid about things that might be wrong in my life and I get really scared at just being high. I cant really explain it its just when im really stoned i get scared about being real stoned like im gonna pass out or start tripping and im just not comfortable at all when im real stoned like i move around alot. I also cannot smoke alot alone I just get too stoned I have to have people around who are smoking too to keep me sane.

Im not like this when I dont smoke alot, when i just get a little high im usually good but it just doesnt last as long as when i get stoned but it just seems when i smoke ALOT i get real scared and paranoid while everyone else seems to be real chill and relaxed.

i just wanna know if anyone else has had this problem i usually smoke once or twice a week mainly a weekend thing.

Man I usually get that same feeling also! As a matter of fact I'm feeling the parnoia right this minute I smoked a blunt of some Og Kush mixed with Mr. Nice Guy how do you seem to control it and get threw this problem? Also is it ok to fall asleep while feeling like this?

I only get paranoid when I go to do grocery shopping, nothing else freaks me out but man, buying everyday groceries is petrifying!

Back
Top Bottom