Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: How many grams

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40

    How many grams

    I have heard that people are getting dub sacks ($20) with 2 to 3.5 grams and i have know idea where these peole live or anything like that but hear in Arizon you can get a dub with way more than that probly like 7 grams. How much do you guys usually get for $20?

  2. #2
    420 Member J842P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,238

    Re: How many grams.

    Seven grams of what? In Arizona, I'm assuming mexibrick, which I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for, I'd rather just buck some chron.

    Standard prices for kb in NOVA are:
    20-1 gram
    50-3.5 grams
    80-100 7 grams
    etc. etc.
    Peace and Prosperity

    I consider myself to be a competent combuster,or a smoker supremist. - OnionGobbler

  3. #3
    420 Member kitkat420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    So.CAL
    Posts
    282

    Re: How many grams.

    7 grams for 20 bucks damnnn dude umm yeah what kinda bud are u getting cuz dat doesnt make sense at all!
    Thatís why I make my own decisions on how Iím liven
    Try to get by with the knowledge that Iím given
    Canít make me believe cause a tree is a tree
    And when my soul bleeds, the color that Iím spilliní is green

  4. #4
    420 Member stonedthugg420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    GA...in the trap
    Posts
    234

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by > THC <
    Umm rates areound here are..

    Oz dirt-220

    Oz good stuff-350+

    dime-half a gram

    50- 2.5 grams

    dub sack-1 gram
    220 for an OZ of dirt....god damn man...you can get an oz of schwag here for like 60...and a decent mid grade OZ for like 100-140

  5. #5
    420 Member jakemeup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Garden of Weeden.
    Posts
    168

    Re: How many grams.

    Where I live it's:
    .8 grams = Dime
    1.75 grams = 20
    3.5 grams = 40
    7 grams = 70-80
    1/2 = 120-160
    zip = 195-320
    I'm the enemy to the war on drugs. What they don't know is that I'm winning.

  6. #6
    420 Member SlimDog53185's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    871

    Re: How many grams.

    We usually do 4-4.5g of mids of $20. Its hard to say though. It all depends on quality. For some real good shit I'll do maybe 2-3g for $20.
    "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is enternal life." -Romans 6:23

    R.I.P. Josh Williams. Thanks for the grow advice. I'll be using that forever.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by fatkidaroo View Post
    I have heard that people are getting dub sacks ($20) with 2 to 3.5 grams and i have know idea where these peole live or anything like that but hear in Arizon you can get a dub with way more than that probly like 7 grams. How much do you guys usually get for $20?
    Im in San Jose, and i usually get 1.5 to 2 for $20. was getting 2.5 to 3 but lost my contact with that guy

  8. #8
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    877

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyphyhitter23 View Post
    Im in San Jose, and i usually get 1.5 to 2 for $20. was getting 2.5 to 3 but lost my contact with that guy
    Hey Hyphyhitter,
    just a heads up, the post you replied to was from 2006. I'm just sayin'


    welcome aboard

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJoe View Post
    Hey Hyphyhitter,
    just a heads up, the post you replied to was from 2006. I'm just sayin'


    welcome aboard
    didnt even realize. thanks well mine as well threw my input on it anyway

  10. #10
    420 Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    877

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyphyhitter23 View Post
    didnt even realize. thanks well mine as well threw my input on it anyway
    agreed

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9

    Re: How many grams

    20 gets me a gram of commercial hydro if im lucky, im having trouble finding any good connects in my town

  12. #12
    420 Member G-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pacific Coast
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: How many grams.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJoe View Post
    Hey Hyphyhitter,
    just a heads up, the post you replied to was from 2006. I'm just sayin'


    welcome aboard
    LOL


    Of further note; The fellow is still a "New" member, that joined in 2004 and only has 40 post.

    To stay focused on the thread, I paid $20 for 1.7 grams (He told me what it was, I do not have a scale) of Train Wreck. I would have bought a half oz or more from the guy, but he buys half oz's and breaks them up for resale. I could have gone to his supplier, but I didn't feel like messing with it. Good weed though.

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The world
    Posts
    35

    Re: How many grams

    20/g or 60 an 1/8 quality nug.

  14. #14
    New Member Saskaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    26

    Re: How many grams

    Wow! You poor bastards. I can't believe the prices you're paying, and for bunk too! Where I live, central Canada, it's 10/g straight up. If you got a good connection, like me, you'd be paying 160-200/oz for BC Bud. I really feel bad for you all :/
    Bigamy is having one husband or wife too many. Monogamy is the same.

  15. #15
    420 Member Wingman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,212

    Re: How many grams

    Quote Originally Posted by Saskaman View Post
    Wow! You poor bastards. I can't believe the prices you're paying, and for bunk too! Where I live, central Canada, it's 10/g straight up. If you got a good connection, like me, you'd be paying 160-200/oz for BC Bud. I really feel bad for you all :/

    Now that is the benefit of National Medical Marijuana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast