What is the best Marijuana strain in the world

Northern Lights, no particular reason other than it gets me really fucken' stoned, and it has a really smooth smoke.

ive had blueberry and nl5. my friend had a lil piece of blueberry he got from his dad and smoked it with me, that was the first real strain i had tried and it tasted of berries. the nl5 was the second my buddy had a huge home grown nug of it and smoked a few bowls and one out of the mini bong, lets just say i wasnt doing much after that.

itd be hard for me to compare the two since i smoked so much more of the nl5 bud id say the blueberry had a really good taste and got me pretty ripped, but the nl5 kinda made it so i could move or speak.

Toss up between Tuscany and Purple Romulan. The Purple Rom is a little bit sweeter and the Tuscany is a little stronger, so it balances out.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Toss up between Tuscany and Purple Romulan. The Purple Rom is a little bit sweeter and the Tuscany is a little stronger, so it balances out.

Mr NDW, did you get your Purple Romulan at BPG? Got some there a couple of days ago and found it quite tastey for vaping. Where did you get Tuscany?
Found a new MCD in Richmond on MacDonald.. got some purple erkel that was a disappointment so never go there.

To answer the question..

"What is the best marijuana strain in the world"

IT'S ALL GOOD IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

^i really wish i lived in your neighborhood man

the white widdow i had was very tastey and got me real high

Pinch said:
Mr NDW, did you get your Purple Romulan at BPG? Got some there a couple of days ago and found it quite tastey for vaping. Where did you get Tuscany?
Found a new MCD in Richmond on MacDonald.. got some purple erkel that was a disappointment so never go there.

To answer the question..

"What is the best marijuana strain in the world"

IT'S ALL GOOD IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

Yeah Pinch I picked up some of that Purple Rom from BPG on Wed, wish it could have been Thursday but I was already in town, so I had to hit it while I was there. I'll catch you one of these times. lol

Tuscany is not available at the dispensaries yet. It is a new strain, that a grower I know up in Mendo created, sadly he won't tell me what he crossed to get it. But it will be hitting the dispensaries after this season's outdoor harvest, what I smoked was from a test grow where he only did 4 plants of it.

So keep an eye out for it around November, this guy is a top notch grower, way out of my calibur, he has 200 some odd plants and I have never been dissapointed by his bud, so if you see it definitely try it out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That sucks about the Richmond MCD, I was going o try it out on my next shopping trip, oh well guess I'm stuck with BPG. I love the place, just wish it was a little closer. Maybe I'll have to open one here in Napa. lol

:peace:

Mr NDW.. the Richmond MCD on Macdonald sucks..

The Richmond Hilltop MCD has some good meds.

Just my opinion.. "Opinions are like asssholes.. everybody's got one."

By the way.. I was there Wed too.. I get accupuncture every Wed around noon and some times hang till 4.

Yeah, we'll hookup eventually.. I'm the one in the A's cap.

Vape on! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Damn I think I saw you!!!! I was on my way out, around 2:15 and saw you and some other people sitting by the window. I even wondered, "Should I ask if one of them is Pinch?" Well now I know who to keep an eye out for now. lol

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Damn I think I saw you!!!! I was on my way out, around 2:15 and saw you and some other people sitting by the window. I even wondered, "Should I ask if one of them is Pinch?" Well now I know who to keep an eye out for now. lol

Probably so Mr NDW.. if the guy was vaping with an A's hat on..yup- twas I!

:peace: :smokin: Vape on!

Best marijuana in the world.. anything from California!

I'm partial to White Widow and Northern Lights

I've never had anything with a name, but I do know the best stuff I have ever gotten has been had in the last 6 months. I just never knew the strain, but I do know where it was grown.

white widow... ever heard of it ? Its pretty killer stuff.
Tastes odd, but man does it kick !! and the buzz goes on...and on...

Blueberry. Its purple... Thats wicked too, its got a sweet aftertaste that I really like. Smooth and sweet.

Ive only had a few kinds of weed that had a certain strain name that I knew. I had some AK once, and some blueberry, and I get kind alot but im not sure if that is acually a strain or just another slang for the type of bud.

Edit: It wasnt blueberry, it was bubblegum, or bubbleberry or something, it was some homegrown one of my friends grew.

Back
Top Bottom