Brick Weed

We always got em taped up with 4-5 layers of tape. Then they would be wrapped in plastic. Never tried to rehydrate it though. Good luck. I'd like to se before and after pics.

One pot of steaming water. One screen to cover steaming pot of water . Place brick on screen over boiling water . Cover with another pot or box . Check every 5 minutes untill desired fluffieness is achieved , seperateing the clumps as necessary.. :smokin:

How fluffed up can it get ? ....It depends on how much time you wish to spend slaveing over a hot stove . Be sure to let it air dry completely before bagging it up .:smokin:

open up all the wrapper,put it on the plate,put it under the sky at night,so the coolbreeze will sip in,works better if u chop it into smaller pieces,but not too small,say like 1 kilo of it chop into 4,oh,n put a shade over it,so the morning dew dont get in,just the cold air,remember to take it bck in before sunrise.
i would suggest that u do this on small amount that u gonna use,as for the rest,u can wrap them bck using any tape tightly,that way the weed last longer,coz once u do this process,the weed will die out in 4-5 days.that is if u wanna make them fluffy,
as for most asian,i think they just take a bit of what they wanna use,n peel it off bit by bit,
as for the brick,i think the main reason is to make the weed last longer in storage,so that when we wanna smoke them,we can still get the sticky on the finger.

i get my street shit bricked str8 from mexico . i do this every week .

take a big chunk and put it on a paper plate and put in the microwave. take a cup of water and put it beside the plate . cook it in 10 second intervals . what i do is grab it with my hand and try to close my fist and u can tell when u want to take it out. might be a little warm !!!

do it with a little chunk just to see if u like the end product ..

Back
Top Bottom