Steam and Ice in your Bong

bandacootfru

I have heard from various sources that smoking a bong with ice...or hot water to make steam can cause lung problems like pneumonia and bronchitis...this seems a little far fetched for me unless you were smoking a bong with ice or steam all day everday...just wondering what you guys had to say on this matter. Im going to keep using steam every now and then till i find any evidence that leads otherwise:bongrip:
peace and love

Well, think about it this way..

Steam and Ice are different forms of water. If regular ole water causes no harm, neither should the others!

But then again, my help is no good in comparison to the veterans that lurk around this forum. :adore:

You are better off hearing from them than me XD

The worry i have heard is the risidual water vapor than gets trapped on the side of your lungs causing irritation and illness

i love ice cubes in my bong..... is that why i cough so damn much????

hurt your lungs?!?!? I thought if anything the water would make it easier on your lungs. Isnt that the one of the major bonuses of bongs?

It can technically cause a pleural effusion of the lungs. But unless you are doing it hours on end you should be fine.

ive used ice before but ive never tried hitting a bong with steam or hot water. does it woek well or not.

if a bong with ice ins't filtering it out enough for you.......you might need a vaporizor

Back
Top Bottom