Game ideas for 420 dinner party?

Coolthanksbye

So my wife and I are throwing a dinner party with 7 of our best friends, 9 of us total. We'll be tokin' all nite, in addition to the italian feast I'm cookin up! We're all in our mid-late twenties and all outgoing. Any good game ideas (420 related or not) for after dinner?
:passitleft:

How 'bout a joint rolling contest? Fastest, longest, fattest or most creative.

Apples to Apples is a blissfully random and completely outgoing game sober. I can only imagine playing it high :laughtwo:

Apples to Apples is a blissfully random and completely outgoing game sober. I can only imagine playing it high :laughtwo:

Hmmm... never heard of apples to apples. I'll have to check it out. Thank for all the input - please keep em comin!
:passitleft:

I regularly hold pot party's infact I had onelast night, we used to play the odd game but then everyone just found that the get together was great and its not very often we play many game's now!
There was once a very good board game on the market called SCRUPLES, it was an adult game that got you talking about 'taboo' subjects and of course delved into your most inner most desires! A great game for adults who are stoned and willing to delve into their most precious thoughts (which most people who are stoned are willing to do!) So buy SCRUPLES if you can get a hold of one, I guarentee all round laughter and embarrassment for all!

Most people at my pot party's just come along for the bundles of laughs they are almost always going to get, the friendly relaxed atmosphere and arrangements and the comedy strip jamman and I so very often get going by insulting some unsuspecting person (usually eachother!) that we provide. Its one of thoes things that you really have to take at face value, enjoy your party!

too bad you dont have the card game stoner fluxx....thats alot of fun to play but its hard to play with that many people. Usually about 4 makes for a fun night. :laughtwo:

I regularly hold pot party's infact I had onelast night, we used to play the odd game but then everyone just found that the get together was great and its not very often we play many game's now!
There was once a very good board game on the market called SCRUPLES, it was an adult game that got you talking about 'taboo' subjects and of course delved into your most inner most desires! A great game for adults who are stoned and willing to delve into their most precious thoughts (which most people who are stoned are willing to do!) So buy SCRUPLES if you can get a hold of one, I guarentee all round laughter and embarrassment for all!

Most people at my pot party's just come along for the bundles of laughs they are almost always going to get, the friendly relaxed atmosphere and arrangements and the comedy strip jamman and I so very often get going by insulting some unsuspecting person (usually eachother!) that we provide. Its one of thoes things that you really have to take at face value, enjoy your party!

Gee Shady, your party sounds like great fun. I'd love to attend sometime. Of course, I'd have to cross the water to do it; but, it sounds like it would be worth it!

pass the pig is a great game... if ya have the plastic pigs

Pictionary or charades. Or charades with pictionary cards if you're too stoned to come up with your own ideas. I have fun doing this sober.

Back
Top Bottom