Burnout feeling?

Inasad

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to reduce the burnt feeling that I get the day after I smoke. Im looking for something like when you drink a lot of water before you go to sleep you wont be as hungover the next day. thanks

haha the reason i was asking was because im at college and sitting and learning for 50 to 80 minutes is pointless when that burnt

:cheesygrinsmiley: Try an energy drink that has ginseng..this herb will elevate your level of alertness w/out the jittery effect of coffee...but watch out about too much caffine...I found that when I was juiced up on caffine, my level of concentration would suffer...a little coffee is ok IMO, but definetly try ginseng...even in capsule form it is useful...I've used it when I was too high & needed to maintain around people who would disapprove of my MJ and worked very well for me.:smokin:

Yeah...I find that you can't really get away from the dumbed-up feeling the day after getting really stoned. What I do is wait until the weekend during the school terms.

i normally just try and get out in nature. LOL something about cold morning air and the sun hiding behind clouds refreshes. and not wanting to sound like a nature freak, but u noe, wen u wake up go outside and look around and walk in a park for a bit with an energy drink or something is good. tea wen u get home like someone previously suggested feels pretty good too. lol. but hey it could be worse.
but yeah

smoking during semester is probably bad.

but im smoking now and i have exams in 2 days. LOL.

ya man its not smokin thats burnin you out, actually this is the first time i've ever heard anyone complain about a burnout from weed the day afterword..... maybe a couple hours max. Oh man take a really cold ass shower just at first though it works well specially in the mornings

i normally just try and get out in nature. LOL something about cold morning air and the sun hiding behind clouds refreshes. and not wanting to sound like a nature freak, but u noe, wen u wake up go outside and look around and walk in a park for a bit with an energy drink or something is good. tea wen u get home like someone previously suggested feels pretty good too. lol. but hey it could be worse.
but yeah

He's right^. Cool Mountain air is defentialy a part of my morning ritual now. Its soo refreshing! If you dont have mountains where your at, cool air and sun makes ya feel good too. Defentialy try going into a big wooded park and walk around, It'll open your mind and your senses relieving all burnt feelings. Good luck man

:peace:

Yeah I got burned out earlier this week. It was the first time in a long time that its happened. I think because we smoked several bowls of this now powerful strain I acquired that day. As for the whole smoking during the semester, its totally fine as long as you get your stuff done before you smoke.

I actually know some people who study better when stoned, but I sure as hell dont. If anything when my school gets really stressful I can get insomnia and the mj makes a wonderful sleep aid. I've gotten to the point nowadays where I smoke nearly every night before I go to bed.

Man stay high until after school work is done then recover.

I used to have the same problem when I first began smoking. Everyone I smoked with when I started smoking were all frequent smokers. I always asked them why I was the only one who was super tired and groggy the next day no matter how much or how little sleep I had gotten. I've been smoking for about 3 months now, smoking daily, and no longer feel groggy or very tired the next day after smoking. I only smoke once, maybe twice a day mind you.

Hopefully this can provide some kind of information to you in your quest to figure this problem out :p

Another key, as was mentioned, is hydration. I would suggest not just drinking a lot of water, but also some electrolyte filled liquids, such as Gatorade, Vitamin Water, etc. This can often help, as most people are dehydrated all the time even without smoking.

Back
Top Bottom