How to Clean my One-hitter

SmokeSumthin

Hey what could I do to clean my one-hitter? I know the obvious pipe cleaners. I have those and they work, but I mean like the smell of it is gettin pretty bad. I was wondering if I soaked it in alcohol or some shit like that if it would help. Any suggestions would be nice.

whats wrong with boiling a glass pipe? I boil my about 1 a month and nothing has ever happened to it

It just makes your glass weaker. It may break easier. When glass is heated it like expands you know. That's how glass is shaped by heating it.

And thanks, I might just try and boil it since it's metal.

As said before, just soak it in some alcohol. After soaking, scrub it with pipe cleaners (they're extremely cheap) and the gunk comes right off.

420 cleaner works best!!

alochol isbloryl and salt..

Any coffee drinkers here?

Running vinegar through the coffee machine does wonders. I wonder if letting a glass pipe soak in hot vinegar would do much? I have yet to try it.

Soaking in alcohol works great though. If your pipe cleaner will reach it, it will come off. Just make sure you rinse it well.

if you dont know how to clean a one hitter then u should prolly not have an account here

and anyways a monkey could clean a one hitter

Wow.. That was a useless post Nate.

I'm wondering if alcohol is the best substance for cleaning the inside of a water pipe. Doesn't 420 cleaner have nasty chemicals in it?

Any coffee drinkers here?

Running vinegar through the coffee machine does wonders. I wonder if letting a glass pipe soak in hot vinegar would do much? I have yet to try it.

Soaking in alcohol works great though. If your pipe cleaner will reach it, it will come off. Just make sure you rinse it well.

I tried vinegar before on a few of my things. worked OK on my glass pipe and one-hitter but left some funky residue on some other metal pieces I have. Also did not get all of the caked on stuff off of my pipe.

Basically, if you can boil it or use the alcohol I would go for those first, but in a pinch I would still try the vinegar.

Definitely vinegar and hot water, also use a bobby pin to keep from getting pipe cleaner fuzz all up in your one hitter. Definitely do not boil or it will break.

I just want to say that I Googled this to learn how to clean my metal one hitter. I have smoked for years but just stared using a metal one hitter, so I appreciate the information and I don't think I should automatically know how to do it. Thanks for all the responses. :)

This is my first post, Hi everone!:Namaste:

dang... bring up an old post.. theres more "How to clean a pipe" threads in a search box.. but, no need to reply to it if its dated way back .. lol

I fill a mason jar with alcohol. I let the my pipes, bong parts, etc .... soak in the alcohol overnight. The next day it all just rinses off with hot water. And, even though the alcohol looks like ass when you are done, it can be reused over and over. I strain it through a coffee filter to get all the chunks out.

Here is one I won't try again....
Had a glass bong..just a small one...tried to use vinegar and baking soda to foam it clean.
Not only did it not clean that good...but it made one hell of a mess. lol

I use alcohol and course salt on the heavy build up (cap off the openings and shake it like mad)..and just alcohol for a regular cleaning. I never had an issue with this method leaving a bad taste....just rinse it good with water.

Back
Top Bottom