Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to Clean my One-hitter

How to Clean my One-hitter

Hey what could I do to clean my one-hitter? I know the obvious pipe cleaners. I have those and they work, but I mean like the smell of it is gettin pretty bad. I was wondering if I soaked it in alcohol or some shit like that if it would help. Any suggestions would be nice.
    “Marijuana leads to homosexuality… and therefore to AIDS.” — White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner

"If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life"-Jack Herer

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”--Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Re: How to Clean my One-hitter

Cleaning it woth alcohol would work nicely IMO.

ya could just boil it also

whats wrong with boiling a glass pipe? I boil my about 1 a month and nothing has ever happened to it

Quote Originally Posted by stickyAKbud View Post
    whats wrong with boiling a glass pipe? I boil my about 1 a month and nothing has ever happened to it
    It just makes your glass weaker. It may break easier. When glass is heated it like expands you know. That's how glass is shaped by heating it.

And thanks, I might just try and boil it since it's metal.
    “Marijuana leads to homosexuality… and therefore to AIDS.” — White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner

"If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you'll add eight to 24 years to your life"-Jack Herer

“I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”--Ronald Reagan

420 Member

As said before, just soak it in some alcohol. After soaking, scrub it with pipe cleaners (they're extremely cheap) and the gunk comes right off.

420 cleaner works best!!

alochol isbloryl and salt..
    R.I.P - Jack Herer
    R.I.P - Paralyzed420
    R.I.P - Heath Ledger
    R.I.P - Michael Jackson
    R.I.P - Dennis Hopper
    R.I.P - Gary Coleman

On Vacation

Any coffee drinkers here?

Running vinegar through the coffee machine does wonders. I wonder if letting a glass pipe soak in hot vinegar would do much? I have yet to try it.

Soaking in alcohol works great though. If your pipe cleaner will reach it, it will come off. Just make sure you rinse it well.

if you dont know how to clean a one hitter then u should prolly not have an account here

and anyways a monkey could clean a one hitter
    pushing everything away for awhile and just smoke some bud

-peace

420 Member

Wow.. That was a useless post Nate.
    "Using God’s greatest plant,and the enlightenment that comes from ingesting marijuana,to further a peaceful,democratic,revolution based on tolerance and peace and unity of all peoples. Plants,not violence."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat View Post
    if you dont know how to clean a one hitter then u should prolly not have an account here

and anyways a monkey could clean a one hitter
    Folks making gratuitous insults "prolly should not have accounts here" either.

Blog Entries

As honest Abe said, "Most folks are as happy as they choose to be" lol.

Nate, everyone needs to learn sometime. This site is for those 18 and older who wish to learn in a positive environment. smokesumthin knows the basic way to clean it but he doesn't know about the more advanced methods of cleaning.

I'm wondering if alcohol is the best substance for cleaning the inside of a water pipe. Doesn't 420 cleaner have nasty chemicals in it?

Quote Originally Posted by bill704 View Post
    Any coffee drinkers here?

Running vinegar through the coffee machine does wonders. I wonder if letting a glass pipe soak in hot vinegar would do much? I have yet to try it.

Soaking in alcohol works great though. If your pipe cleaner will reach it, it will come off. Just make sure you rinse it well.

I tried vinegar before on a few of my things. worked OK on my glass pipe and one-hitter but left some funky residue on some other metal pieces I have. Also did not get all of the caked on stuff off of my pipe.

Basically, if you can boil it or use the alcohol I would go for those first, but in a pinch I would still try the vinegar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast