How much is a dime suppose to weigh?

agreed. I've found that a gram/dime of low grade is generally 1.2 to account for seeds and stems

a gram/dime of mid grade bud is around 1.0 even

a gram/dime of high grade bud is around 0.8 because it's good shit and dealers around cities have a harder time getting better bud.

Iv got evrything from 1.0 to 2.5 all super killer, Just different
prices from different folks, but I think the universal dime is a flat gram 1.0 :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

thanks guys. i got them dimes packed i think i did okay

10 cents.
Dime weighs 2.3 grams.
Nickels weigh 5 grams or 5.1 grams.
Quarters well now we're talking big money, no chump change here. But doesn't seem to weigh much 5.7 grams.

A dime bag was once a half once - $10 - Oooops, I'm showing my age.

10 cents.
Dime weighs 2.3 grams.
Nickels weigh 5 grams or 5.1 grams.
Quarters well now we're talking big money, no chump change here. But doesn't seem to weigh much 5.7 grams.

^^
thats too old school for us. My dad tells me those are the prices he would pay.

more like 10 bucks anyway.

I believe hes talking about change as in a penny, quater, dime, nickle (HaHa) because a nickle weighs 5 grams,
and no ones goin to give you 5 grams for 5 dollors just IMO. Peace :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

in my area the lingo is.. eighth is 1/8th of an ounce a dime bag is a gram because we pay 10 dollars ( they just use cents instead of dollars to make it different) and a quarter is 1/4 of an ounce:) :passitleft: its interesting how the lingo is different everywhere you go

yea thats pretty much how it is around here a dime of good bud is always a gram and usually $10 but noone really buys dimes around here its either an 1/8 and sometimes a half 1/8 which usually goes for $25 sometimes $20 :grinjoint:

in my area the lingo is.. eighth is 1/8th of an ounce a dime bag is a gram because we pay 10 dollars ( they just use cents instead of dollars to make it different) and a quarter is 1/4 of an ounce:) :passitleft: its interesting how the lingo is different everywhere you go

Exactly the same around here, although if you're good friends with a dealer you usually get better deals.

a dimer? only pinners buy a dime bag.

what are you quitting tomorow?

Back
Top Bottom