Best bong maker?

Southern Haze

Unfortunately I've been out of the loop for a while and I'm looking for some HIGH quality glass. I have 2 pieces of Chong glass and they're incredible. They weren't cheap, but they're worth it.

What are some good makers of high quality glass? :bong:

Re: Best bong maker??

My Chongs are a smaller one (about 12") called Cheech and an 18" ice catcher called Cherry. They're in storage until later in '08, but I'm getting closer and would like to get some new ones.

I saw Jerome Bakers are out of business like Chong. Saw Tommy Chong in a club -- he's funny as hell!

I'm guessing boro-silicate is what the Chong pieces are made of unless it's something new. I don't know a lot about materials. I just know what I like. I'll look for that from now on. It's more expensive?

I personaly like Roor..Phx, JBD, Hurricane, Red Eye Glass, are a couple other brands.Shop around and get a nice thick piece, maybe 3mm+ thick, full glass on glass.

This is the one I have my eye on
622_supreme_bong.jpg

I prefer simple, somewhat new age bongs, such as Roor, but those are both beautiful pieces. How much are they going for?

I prefer simple, somewhat new age bongs, such as Roor, but those are both beautiful pieces. How much are they going for?

Well put. :Rasta:

Its a tie between RooR and Illadelph.
both great manufacturers, and both will put a quality product on the table, im from philly so im partial to my illadelphs and JDB's ... RooR is more of a west coast thing here in the US (yes i know they are made in germany)

Josh

Its a tie between RooR and Illadelph.
both great manufacturers, and both will put a quality product on the table, im from philly so im partial to my illadelphs and JDB's ... RooR is more of a west coast thing here in the US (yes i know they are made in germany)

Josh

There are German RooRs as well as USA RooRs. Actually two seperate companies with different designs. USA RooR also now makes LUX pipes as well.

roor is simply the best bong around, but you could also go with a phx or phire bong those rip almost as hard as the roor but nothing can match up to the roor company

I agree with Endo. Lux makes a fine, affordable contraption. Also, I've not see anyone mention JP Toro, Kind Creations or EHLE, all of which produce incredibly gorgeous glass and do custom orders.

From what I've seen EHLE and Toro joints are much beefier than roor joints, nothing against Roor, just sharing observation that's been made.

As far as custom orders are concerned, Toro is swamped and isn't taking orders for awhile apparently, though KC and EHLE usually respond within a few days. Get a nice 4 tree perc bong, you shan't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom