smoking when you're sick?

Hammertron

so, when your sick with say, a bad cold and fever and sore throat....

do you still blaze?

i sometimes do, i am about to now, sometimes it makes me feel way to gone when im high and sick....but usually it does just help me sleep.

Re: smoking when yor sick?

I blaze when ever my body allows but when im sick it helps keep me asleep and sometimes helps me feel better. Got to love mj.

I don't usually get sick, but I have all the above symptoms now.. Man it's hard to keep bugs away when you have young kids going to school.

Our schools get paid by attendance, so they really push it. 30-40% of parents (even in my area) have no insurance either, and pressures of keeping your job discourage staying home from work to watch your sick children. It's the perfect combo for parents to send their kids to school, and infect all the other kids, instead of taking the day off work to stay home and take care of them.

We love to cure symptoms here in the U.S., it's more profitable than curing the disease.

ha! i am sick now too, i was just coming here to talk about it. A dude I worked with swore by weed tea whenever he got sick. He said just some water and finely ground pot. I took some pot and put it in some chicken noodle soup, I figured the 2g of fat would help the THC absorb into the liquid. I'll post back here when I find out if it worked or not.

Weed always makes me feel better when I'm sick~~we make cannabutter &
use it on all kinds of food~~smokin it & vapin helps~~I'm gonna soon try
sum MJ tea~~weed jus makes me feel better~~thats why I love
bein medical~~
PEACE OUT~~

I have a bad head cold right now and cannabis is better than any Nyquil. I light up and crash. I seem to catch everything that goes around. Sometimes I think a child on the other side of the earth could sneeze and I would catch a cold. I had a stomach virus a couple of weeks ago and cannabis was a lifesaver. It really helps with my crohn's.

this one time i had a fever of like 106 degrees(farenheight) and a bad sore throat, being so ripped after i had smoked 2 bowls combined with my original dizziness i could barely walk lol

but it makes you feel better sometimes:Rasta:

hey herb fellow im the saaame way, it sucks...,. im still currently sick and now im dry, but hopefully my buddy blazes me up later today.

hey herb fellow im the saaame way, it sucks...,. im still currently sick and now im dry, but hopefully my buddy blazes me up later today.
There will come a day when you won't have to hope that a buddy blazes you up. But until then, I'd be calling that buddy!

I was sick for the first time in like 2 years earlier this year, mid January. I probably caught something my immune system wasn't use to dealing with during my trip to Guatemala (amazing weed there, by the way). I would vape and my symptoms would definitely be relieved (pretty much cold symptoms). I just vaped constantly until one day I realized I wasn't sick anymore. Better for my body than all those OTCs I would have been taking.

this is so funny that i see this post today. i jsut got done being sick and i thank the shitty weed i smoked two days ago.lol i find whenever im sick and decide to smoke i end up forgetting im sick. of course my throat will feel liek shit but the fever, nausea, headache, and general discomfort disappears as fast as my weed did.:cheesygrinsmiley: but i do here constantly, from EVERYONE, that its not healthy to smoke when sick. but balls to the walls right?

Curious, why would it not be healthy to smoke when you are sick? It is medical marijuana! ;)

well herb fellow, not everyone uses is at a medication :X so they tend to think that when you have a respitory issue, smoke in the lungs would further the damaging process on the lungs that already might be damaged. or they just think its bad ju-ju.lol idk

well herb fellow, not everyone uses is at a medication :X so they tend to think that when you have a respitory issue, smoke in the lungs would further the damaging process on the lungs that already might be damaged. or they just think its bad ju-ju.lol idk
Oh, I was just screwing with you! I think those green mucus guys they show on those commercials might like to get high, too.:smokin:

I was almost over my bronchitis, when this flue thing came around and got me. Started it all over again. Smoking a few bowls, and getting into a hot hot shower for about 30 minutes will do as much for you as all the medicine the doctors gives me for it, to I think the smoke is actually beneficial.

i've never been super sick since i have been a habitual smoker so i would not know. however, i had a pretty bad cold and stomach thing a couple weeks back and blazing made me feel better.

I have a head cold and I can't wait to get home every morning and smoke a bowl to clear my head. Well, maybe my head will never be clear, but it opens my sinuses and I can breath.

Back
Top Bottom