Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Best things to do while stoned

Best things to do while stoned

I am a stoner who lives in a small town in Iowa. I find one of the funnest things to do, if you cant get ahold of any of your stoner pals, is to get a big bag of weed, a pack of cigs, if you smoke cigs that is, put my mp3 player on shuffle and walk around town smoking a bowl followed by a couple cigs, its really cool to do at night, especially if its a cool fall night you just walk around in your hoodie smokin it up, best ever!!!
    MedMan88 likes this.

Blog Entries

Re: Best things to do while stoned

Hello and welcome to you from Australia! Best thing to do while stoned is enjoy being stoned lol. Enjoy your stay with us.
    srjc and Siddy like this.

Nug of the Month Winner BubbaKush's Avatar

Thats my favorite thing to do... roll a huge joint with some oil or keef and go for a long walk and check the hood and blaze to the neck. Welcome. Didnt know there were stoners in iowa. Guess we are everywhere

I like to take some bong hits and do one of the stoner classics play video games, but if im with stoner friends id say the most fun was smoking a fat blunt and going to the renaissance fair and laughing at all the people dressed up. good times.
    -"Turn on, Tune In, Toke Up"

Nug of the Month Winner BubbaKush's Avatar

I take over my boys Guitar hero when i smoke out fun as shit to play ripped
    You cant help someone up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself..
    out
    Omega Healthcare Collective Central OC

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...onal-99-a.html

Wake and Bake with Maryjane

yeah I really love smokin, Its one of the greatest things I have come across in all my 18 years on this planet, and its not just smoking in general its the whole atmosphere of smokin I love everything about it, and its great going out and partying in other towns and meeting new stoner buddies and believe me there are lots of us in Iowa, way more than you think, I went to a 1A school and I think everyone in my grade smoked or at least tried it once, It was totally cool, and another thing to add, This plant is magical I would smoke before going to school and I would have all the answers it really jump started my brain. Yeah this gave me lots of courage to pull some major pranks and stuff and that made my senior year unforgetable

Blog Entries

The best thing to do stoned is also the best thing to do sober.. That's all I will say. :-)

Speaking of which, I wonder how many woman are the board as compared to men.

Blog Entries

It does happen occasionally. We discourage this, however, as it invariably leads to hookups. Even hinting at hookups is a breach of our Forum rules.
    I

If you're alone, the best I find is to lay on the couch with eyes closed (you have to be really stoned) and let your mind wonder.
    nitrax likes this.
    Different strain, Different High how are ya!
    (`.,,,)

I love rolling a few and taking my dog hiking way out in the woods. The dog loves it and I'm free to puff as I please.

Blog Entries

different strokes for different folks. When I'm high with my best friend...we like to listen to Pink Floyd and do macrame'. We make hemp jewelry...pretty cool stuff. We are fixin to sell at a local head shop. Anyways...with my boyfriend. I like to watch a comedy when we smoke, but he can't seem to get off the video games sometimes. LOL. Me and my bro have like really deep philosophical conversations when we're high. And if it's more than one person...an L ride or party is the way to go!

after a couple of bowls or joints i enjoy turning on one of my Simpsons, Family Guy, or King Of The Hill dvds and just relax and smoke some good Cannabis.
    Strains in Garden: Grape Punch, Apollo 11, Blue Cheese, Purple Erkle, Massachusetts Super Skunk, The Purps, and Black Domina

Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow
    Blastabowl's indoor/outdoor grow '09

^ that was a good one
    Strains in Garden: Grape Punch, Apollo 11, Blue Cheese, Purple Erkle, Massachusetts Super Skunk, The Purps, and Black Domina

Blastabowl's 1st White Widow Grow
    Blastabowl's indoor/outdoor grow '09

Yeah I think that was what Boss was getting at ? sex. let me say that again SEX That s my best thing to do sober as well as stoned. But lying on the bed meditating - after and before sex is good too! I guess that could be considered a nap too - or just passing out after having sex. There I said it again.

I love to paint, write poetry or lyrics, think of crazy inventions to try and create, take in a sunset with someone close, talk about everything on all levels with friends, ride my motorbike around exploring, taking care of my plants, get my peeps stoned, music is essential, food a must and sex is the best.
    Natty Dread it in-a (Zimbabwe);Set it up in (Zimbabwe);
    Mash it up-a in-a Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe) Africans a-liberate (Zimbabwe), yeah.
    Natty trash it in-a (Zimbabwe)Africans a-liberate Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe);

I'n'I a-liberate Zimbabwe.Bob Marley 1980

I've been a Bad Boy - send me to your room
    Smoke out, Grow out, Sex out, Pass out.
    Badbradblu's Malawi Gold Grow
    Indica Hybrid Grow

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast