What can you do with stems?

biggreenbuds4

i have a jar of stems that iv been saving for a while they all come from headie bud theres prolly a eighth or quater of stems

what can i do with them ? :peace:

Re: what can you do with stems ? ??????

stems do contain trace amount of THC but you would have to smoke a couple bowls worth to get any effects, and in my opinion the taste of stems is horrible. I'd personally just toss em, but you could save them for hash.

Collect 50 of them and use them, instead of yarrow stalks, to cast the I Ching.

Here is what I use them for sometimes.

DSCN3619.JPG

i agree stems taste like burning piss

i dont smoke them but iv been gathering thenm of a while and dont know what to do with them

and boss i wish i had some stems big enouf to do that :adore::adore::adore:

(Wade-Giles), or “Yì Jīng” (Pinyin); also called “Book of Changes” or “Classic of Changes” is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts. The book consists of two parts. The "basic text" of the Changes, which took form sometime in the early Zhou dynasty (traditional dates: 1122-256 B.C.E.), consists of sixty-four six-line divinatory symbols known as hexagrams (gua 卦), each of which has a name that refers to a physical object, an activity, a state, a situation, a quality, an emotion, or a relationship. In addition, each hexagram possesses a short, cryptic description of several words, called a "judgment" (tuan 彖), and a brief written interpretation for each line of each hexagram, known as a line statement (yaoci 爻辭).
The line statements, which are read from the bottom of the hexagram upward, describe the development of the situation epitomized by the hexagram name and the judgment. In the process of divination, the person consulting the text evaluates not only the judgment and line statements but also the relationship of the constituent trigrams (three-line symbols, also called gua) for insights into the issue under consideration, and what to do about it.
Over time, a great many different systems developed for analyzing the relationship of hexagrams, trigrams and individual lines. During the late Zhou period, a set of appendices known as the Ten Wings (shiyi 十翼)--attributed to Confucius--became permanently attached to the "basic text," and so the work received imperial sanction in 136 B.C.E. as one of the five major "Confucian" classics (wujing 五經).
This second part of the book articulated the Yijing's implicit cosmology and invested the classic with a new and powerfully attractive literary flavor and style. The world view of this amplified version of the Changes emphasized correlative thinking, a humane cosmological outlook, and a fundamental unity and resonance between Heaven, Earth and Man.
It also stressed the pervasive notion of yinyang complementarity, cyclical movement and ceaseless alternation. These amplifications and explanations of the "basic text" have had enormously important consequences in many realms of Chinese culture, from the Han period to the present.

(Wade-Giles), or "Yì Jīng" (Pinyin); also called "Book of Changes" or "Classic of Changes" is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts. The book consists of two parts. The "basic text" of the Changes, which took form sometime in the early Zhou dynasty (traditional dates: 1122-256 B.C.E.), consists of sixty-four six-line divinatory symbols known as hexagrams (gua 卦), each of which has a name that refers to a physical object, an activity, a state, a situation, a quality, an emotion, or a relationship. In addition, each hexagram possesses a short, cryptic description of several words, called a "judgment" (tuan 彖), and a brief written interpretation for each line of each hexagram, known as a line statement (yaoci 爻辭). The line statements, which are read from the bottom of the hexagram upward, describe the development of the situation epitomized by the hexagram name and the judgment. In the process of divination, the person consulting the text evaluates not only the judgment and line statements but also the relationship of the constituent trigrams (three-line symbols, also called gua) for insights into the issue under consideration, and what to do about it. Over time, a great many different systems developed for analyzing the relationship of hexagrams, trigrams and individual lines. During the late Zhou period, a set of appendices known as the Ten Wings (shiyi 十翼)--attributed to Confucius--became permanently attached to the "basic text," and so the work received imperial sanction in 136 B.C.E. as one of the five major "Confucian" classics (wujing 五經). This second part of the book articulated the Yijing's implicit cosmology and invested the classic with a new and powerfully attractive literary flavor and style. The world view of this amplified version of the Changes emphasized correlative thinking, a humane cosmological outlook, and a fundamental unity and resonance between Heaven, Earth and Man. It also stressed the pervasive notion of yinyang complementarity, cyclical movement and ceaseless alternation. These amplifications and explanations of the "basic text" have had enormously important consequences in many realms of Chinese culture, from the Han period to the present.[1]

i had to re-read this 5 times, google a few words(lol), and by george i think i get half of it. i might fry my brain cells trying to fully understand, but it's very interesting. i want to learn more..... im going to the library this weekend...

what does that mean ?
One Chinese method of divination involves dividing and counting yarrow stalks, deriving 6 numbers and consulting the text of the I Ching as to the meaning of that combination.

look what you did moose! you spark the thirst for knowledge in a fellow burn out! :clap: LOL

but on a more serious note that is very interesting stuff.

[/QUOTE]i had to re-read this 5 times, google a few words(lol), and by george i think i get half of it. i might fry my brain cells trying to fully understand, but it's very interesting. i want to learn more..... im going to the library this weekend...[/QUOTE]

yo stems dont taste funny stems are neutral base that
help burn your blunt longer and harder i really dont even taste
the stems to tell you the truth because i add more bud to it then stems u
gtta crush the stems to be tiny not like in chunks yo there reason why
they go with the plant not suppose to just throw them away shit what would a tree be without its trunk man it needs it it goes part in part together
with its counterpart,
over time your shit will increase in flow and become stronger 2 me
its just burns better after its been just making more of itself the plants smart
it has dna u know but honestly i think stems in no way taste like piss whatever your getting shouldnt taste like burnt piss because then that means your shit iz either fake or need new set of buds cause stems dont taste like piss there amazing and give you a 5% boost to your high as the chemicals mix in your blood they bond just like engine needs oil to run yo you gtta add your stems to your blunts
peace~!!!!!!!!!!

You can make oil/goo out of them with the basic solvent methods in the hash making section on this board. I'm talking about bud stem though. It can be surprisingly good made into oil.

Back
Top Bottom