Best way to Moisten Dry Weed

daboss52

Well my stash is a bit harsh and dry and i was lookin for the best way or ways to moisten it up, i heard of the orange peels and other things but i have no idea how to do it correctly without causing mold to form on my bud..

i like to use a metal tea ball.
i put pot in a jar
i put some fruit inside the ball
i hang the ball from the top of the jar
if the lid won't fit after hanging the ball due to the hanger i just seal the jar with a baggie & rubber band.
i don't use fruit thats gonna drip through the holes in the ball

works great for me. adds moisture and a bit of flavor. i use apple alot because we have a tree. citrus is great.

High and welcome to the 420 community:rollit:

Here's a recent thread on the same subject which may answer your question
Orange peel ?

The search button above is a wonderful thing. Use it to narrow down a search by using words like orange peel, dry bud, moisten weed, etc. It will help you get the answers you need quickly.

Using orange peel is my favorite way to moisten my nugs. Just make sure you don't leave the peel for more than a few hours. I wouldnt recommend moistening your weed if you plan to smoke it after a week as it can be moldy after the rehydrating process. Ive had a few batches go to waste because of mold.

thanks for the input imma use it on the sack i got right now...

i like my stuff crunchy and dry. but everyone is different. i'll buy a oz of some dank and let that bag sit open over night. in the morning is perfect smoke ready to greet your awakening. :yummy:

I like mine that way every now and then, just tryin new stuff

i hear ya. some stuff i get just won't dry out. it stays really sticky. aw hell i love it all! :peace:

^^ Stickiness doesn't determine how dry or wet your Cannabis is, you can have super sticky wet bud and super sticky dry but, the stickiness comes from resin production.

stick with bread....Its neutral, it wont add any different sent to your bud......Just put a few slices of bread in your bag of MJ leave it over night. By morningyour buds should be nice a fluffy.

well hell great advice im trying just bread right now im hoping it works as well as i thinkin it will

I use to use a mason jar with alum. foil on top, pushed down and holes poked in it (kinda like a makeshift bowl piece), slice up some fruit and put on top (I used blueberries) oh and put the weed below it then seal it up and let sit.

I store my herb in glass jars. I just blow softly and let my respiration fog the glass. I close it and after an hour or so I check the moistness of my herb. If it's not ready, I just do it again till I get the desired moistness. Seems this way you can't overdue it, and you add nothing to the smoke. It tastes just the same, no fruity added flavor or anything.

Just how I do it, easy and fast.

bubble bag man... the bread worked really well for me... i like the results its very nice

Back
Top Bottom