Barack Obama Smoking Weed?

Re: OK for me but not for thee ?

I think he was just posing... looks like a cig to me.

Re: OK for me but not for thee?

obama_smoking-weed.jpg

obama_smoking-weed-2.jpg

I don't know. Looks like a joint when you get close in (thanks to Sinc Lanczos3 interpolation).

obama_smoking-weed1.jpg

His eyes are very squinty too, which is another sign.

What's the old joke? You could blindfold him with dental floss. :grinjoint:

:peace:

Harry

He definitely looks blazed in the zoomed in picture and it looks more like a joint. You can see a pressed indent on the joint under his fingers, usually dont see this in factory rolled cigs. Or maybe he rolled his own cig. We should ask him...

Great pictures, guys! Yeah, it does look a lot like a doob.

Trying to attach a photo of Obama, but I don't see the "Manage Attachments" button.

hes gonna legalize.. i bet !! i hope he does!! if he dont, then SHAME on u obama!

BudSmoker,
Its the legislative branch that legalizes/illegalizes things.
The President can set enforcement priorities, but he can't legalize pot on his own.

Well look at it this way, if it were Bush's college pictures we would be wondering whether that white powder was sugar or not. :ganjamon:

Whatever he's smoking, he used to be a cutie. His eyes always look squinty to me..

BudSmoker,
Its the legislative branch that legalizes/illegalizes things.
The President can set enforcement priorities, but he can't legalize pot on his own.

oh ok.. i didnt know.. thanks for correcting me. lol:ganjamon:

hes gonna legalize.. i bet !! i hope he does!! if he dont, then SHAME on u obama!

Sadly, far from it. Currently, Ron Paul was the only candidate to be in favor of legalization. :peace:

[video=youtube;x39bmr892hw]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom