Ways to stay awake after your high is gone

Mr.GreenBudz

:ganjamon:can some one give me advice on how to stay up or not feel so tired after my high is gone?:helpsmilie: i smoke weed and feel tired sometimes afterwords and i want to feel more energetic, i know keeping active helps but i need some new tricks to solve this problem. o and also i need ways to reduce your THC levels, kind like passing some of it throu your system i know aspirin and water helps but that all i realy know

Hmm this is a hard one since most of the time MJ does make you tired or sleepy but it can also be a mindset because sometimes after i smoke i just start cleaning anything and everything i know funny but i guess its the effect after i smoke makes me wanna do something i guess also try using different kind of Mj i know there are some with body high and a head high, the only way that i have known to reduce my high when i need it to go away is eat, or put clear eyes into my eyes for some reason it sobers me up.

clear eyes works 4 me too, i think any thing that makes u sweat :phew:will help reduce your THC and energize you but thats not realy the answer im looking for o well maybe i will just nap

I dont think i would want to sweat while im high specially if my heart is beating faster, you mean like to clean thc out of your system or.. i guess if you want less thc get reggie weed. If you want to get energized just drink a redbull then smoke lol

whenever i smoke and get tired, i just go outside, and that seems to shock me back to life. If you have a dog, they are the best way to entertain yourself when your baked, in my opinion. But if I get tired, I go outside and do anything from walk the dog, simply walk around, or find something that entertains me. FOr instance, today I got tired after I smoked and ate, and I went outside and started throwing sticks up into the tree. It started out as nothing, but I really got into it. Sounds dumb but I am easily entertained.

hey ejb2219 is right a close friend of mine has a bulldog and man we would get stoned and let the dog run around we would stare at the dog for hrs! lol dont worry your stuff doesnt sound dumb its actually stuff alot of us do

coffee works for me.

Have kids. You'll still be tired (and ALL the time) but you'll also find you're kept awake (also ALL the time).

And (assuming you've been purchasing it instead of growing) you'll find that it'll also do wonders for reducing the THC in your system.

after 420 imma quit for a month to reduce my THC level, it takes time but always seems to work:grinjoint:

ahh reduce your thc level u mean reduce your tolerance? yes taking a break it the quickest and easiest way to reduce your tolerance, after about 4 sober days, the next smoke i feel like i did when i was 13 gettin high

the best way (for me atleast) not to feel burned out and tired when your high is comming down is to stay active, even if its just video games. i mostly like to smoke while i am active though. such as taking a hike thru the woods, at the beach, while fishing.

if youre not being lazy before and while you smoke you wont feel lazy and tired after. also helps me with munchies

im pretty much to the point now where only certain strains will give me munchies most of the time if i dont start eating or dont think about it (ie: staying active) i dont get hungry

and I went outside and started throwing sticks up into the tree. It started out as nothing, but I really got into it. Sounds dumb but I am easily entertained.

This sounds awesome, in fact I think I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :cool:

I've also read that taking Melatonin supplements helps to "lower your tolerance" by regulating your serotonin production back to normal or something of the sort.

You can probably google it for more accurate information on that topic.

Now.. where was I... :roorrip:

For me its all the mood / mindset im in, and the environment im in. If i go into it excited and pretty energetic, i seem to have a better mind high, but if i go in tired, or pretty somber, ill get a good body high.

Also, environment is HUGE for me. If im just sitting there chances are ill get a body high, and get really lazee, but if im tokin outdoors, or even just moving around, i get great buzzes and mind highs which really let me just relax (relaxing from moving, strange i know!).

posted by
torturedsoul

have kids. You'll still be tired (and all the time) but you'll also find you're kept awake (also all the time).
:rofl:

:ganjamon:can some one give me advice on how to stay up or not feel so tired after my high is gone?:helpsmilie:

ok thats what i do already, but now i have a problem getting to bed because i want to ready every new post as it happens lol

guess thats what the nugs are for, grow journals to stay awake, buds to sleep, 420 mag to stay awake, buds to sleep

what a vicious cycle

Tell me about it i think im addicted to the forums, today at work all i could think about was the forums i was like man i need to get off already i know there is people out there needing help, or posting new pics up, or somebody started a new thread! wonder whos new! What else can i learn! very proud to be part of these forums!

Back
Top Bottom