Best ways to smoke weed and trip out(in a good way)

Mr.GreenBudz

last time i was on a good trip was when i took gravity bong hits with premium bud in my town, one minute my shoes were off the next minute back on what happened between those two points beats the hell out of me, o and the person i was with was spacing out and thinking he was on a roller coaster. good times:bongrip:

Haha i remember some times like those, one time me and another friend smoked some lime lime green stuff man, that stuff had me and him walking around in circles for about 20min till we realzied what we were doing after that we proceeded to sit down in his living room i closed my eyes and i could see triangles everywhere kinda cool but trippy, and a good way to get a good high is to ingest it brownies maybe? ive had some of the best highs with them

brownies are a good way or any time you ingest weed, but brownies take more weed than i usualy have, has any one heard of home made THC pills? i saw a video and they looked simple to make but will they pay off?

Get a quarter of some high grade bud twist up about 6 or 7 call some buddies to match you and puff until you cannot puff no more I figure after the fourth and some bong rips you'll be trippin and in a good way.

getting high when i went camping was pretty tight, we blazed bowls in our tent and afterwords ate smores, my friend thought we were being watched by animals:trance:

me and my boys back home had some trainwreck before work and when we were waiting for all the tourist to get off the bus we were just standing and tripping out on the sunset and ocean, i was so baked i thought i seen stairs from the ocean to the sun, good ol times

me and my boys back home had some trainwreck before work and when we were waiting for all the tourist to get off the bus we were just standing and tripping out on the sunset and ocean, i was so baked i thought i seen stairs from the ocean to the sun, good ol times

every time someone says they have trainwrek 4 me its not trainwrek,i havnt had that kind in a long time:cool:

Back
Top Bottom