Your stoner quotes

Wesker

You all know the deal, post up your quotes.

i was cleaning out the cone piece:
"Dude, brilliant!.. Wait, who the f*ck says brilliant?"

My mate josh standing out the front of my house at night:
"Dude, where the f*ck are we..?"

Many more- if i could only remember.

Re: Your stoner quotes.

OK.... this is one from the priest-hood.

One of my fellow brothers & I made up this fictional morning talk show called....

J.C. in the morning... on K R O S.... the Kross

4 best quotes:

"Doesn't the VERY first page of the Old Testament say...... ALL the HERB yielding SEEDs are GOOD ?" while interviewing the head of the DEA.

"Hey, could you turn this mircophone into a joint, man.... U know, like the water into wine ?" Tommy Chong interview.

And my all time personal favorite......

"U want to know the reason Lucifer was booted from Heaven ? Let's just say, it wasn't fruit, the snake talked Eve into taking. ;-)" J.C. explaining the REAL cover-up by the Church.

Got others from after the cloth.... for another time.

My roommate Erica and I had just finished smokin a fatty blunt yesterday and it was pretty bright outside. We had been outside earlier and she was wearing her sunglasses all day. Right after we smoked we went to go outside, and she was like, "Eric where the shit are my asshole sunglasses?" It wouldn't have been that funny, had they not been on her face.

One time i was smoking the dankiest bud i had ever smoked with my best friend Josh. He suggested we should leave our dorms and go to a restaurant. I said it was a bad idea because "I smelled high".

Another time I was hanging out with my friend Drew, and he was high but
I wasn't. He just lit up a cigarette, took a few puffs, and dropped it. After looking at it for about a minute he said "dropped my cigarette..................................too high to pick it up."

i smoke pot alot but i dont smoke alot of pot.

i smoke good buds often but if ur smokin the right shit u dont have to smoke alot of it

This once, me and a friend smoked some amazing weed, and i was (still am) a light weight, so i smoked as much as he did and got AMAZINGLY high. This is what happened:

We were sitting at his computer / tv area, and a commercial came on for some fast food, i had thought that we decided to leave to get some, we went out of his house, walked through the ENTIRE fucking city, then through a desert, then back to his house. Since i was so tired from walking, i put my head down on the desk, only to forget everything that just happened. So i asked my friend "Dude!! whered we go?!"... then right after i said "THE POINTS MAN!!" and just as he was about to ask what i was talking about i said "AND my sister man!!".

I had 3 different conversations at the same time...

My friend and I were just sitting there...and out of no where my friend says "Blue whales are huge" It was hilarious and so random we laughed for a long time.

Another time I was sitting there and said "I'm and flying", my friend said to where? I replied "to fucking nowhere"..lol
FlyinHi

:goof::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl: that was great

my buddy once said "sometimes you have to be above the world to look down on it" lol

after flappin her jaw non-stop for 10 minutes in my left ear my o'lady will say
"hey, what was i just talkin about"
and ill respond with "hell, i dont know, i wast paying attenion"

happens all the time:peace:

Me ranting about wanting thin base pizza while driving:
"The'll fucking make the goddamn thin base because... BURNOUT"- i just flatted the gas on this gravel patch we were parked.
My friend lost it.
I say heaps of random alternatives that no one uses anymore.
"lets boogie"
"lets rockit"

-I gotta remember more..

my girlfriend was mad at me one time and she was trying to send her anger through texts. of course, i was high and a girlfriend argument was the last thing i needed, especially if it meant reading confusing text messages. so i asked my brother what i should do and he said, "just text her and say, "sorry, my phone's dead." the sad thing was i spent 5 minutes typing it out on the phone before i realized what a dumb move that would be.

Haha-
I've got one fresh from this afternoon:
"dude- my finger smells more then you and me put together"
"wait, so your saying that you finger is a complete separate entity of its own?"
"yea man! his name is Charles.."

maybe from one of the fabulous fury freak brothers...

" dope will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no dope".

Haha-
I've got one fresh from this afternoon:
"dude- my finger smells more then you and me put together"
"wait, so your saying that you finger is a complete separate entity of its own?"
"yea man! his name is Charles.."

I didn't think I would ever stop laughing.

This is one of the best threads I've seen in awhile. I need to start writing some of the stoner quotes i hear/say down, would be interesting if everyone else did the same. We could have a super-thread going in no time!

my friends and i were chillin in a car passing a blunt, and his mom called him, and the driver of the car didnt know to be quiet, and he yelled:
"Dont smoke it, ash it!"
and his mom heard and she laughed and said "jesus christ"
hah
;)

I didn't think I would ever stop laughing.

This is one of the best threads I've seen in awhile. I need to start writing some of the stoner quotes i hear/say down, would be interesting if everyone else did the same. We could have a super-thread going in no time!

Haha, its soo true, so many funny things we say and do when we are high.

I once threw a pair of my socks in the toilet, i was in such as rush that i just thew them in for some reason..

Luvin this thread! Nice one Wesker. +rep for makin me lmao!

Welcome, feel free to post up some quotes. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom