Remember Power Hitters from the early 80's?

Lady K

Any know where I can purchase a "power hitter". They used to sell them in head shops in the 80's. Kind of like a plastic soda bottle and you put the spliff inside and squeeze and get a "shot gun"?:ganjamon:

i remember those,they'd really knock your head off,there's a thread on here somewhere about how to make one.

we use to make em with mustard bottles, HA HA, last time I made one I used a drink bottle , im sure there is somewhere on the internet, some buisness that still sells em. ?

i found one once when i was goin through my grans things lool! i was about 8 i think at the time...she promptly took it off me and told me off for going thru her things! ;)

I had a Power Hitter in the early seventies. It had a picture of Mr. Natural from the underground comic and said "Onward through the fog" on it.

Mr.Natural had a helluva time dealing with that Fearless Foont.

BTW,if you were around in those days a Power Hitter wasn't the only bit of fun with Mr. Natural on it,but we're not supposed to talk about such things on the forums. ;)

I think everyone I knew had a Power Hitter at one time or another. The Mexican weed of those days was stinky when it burned and lingered in the air. The PH and it's knockoffs were a big help in keeping the odor from spreading far.

Now who remembers that miracle spray,Ozium?

I not only remember it, you can still buy Ozium at head shops and auto parts stores.

Plochman's mustard bottles that look like a barrel are easy to rig up. A cheap plastic football from the dollar store works too.

I used 2 have a power hitter & a Phaser gunshaped Cig goes inside barrel squeeze handle and BLOW your buddies BRAINS

I not only remember it, you can still buy Ozium at head shops and auto parts stores.

Plochman's mustard bottles that look like a barrel are easy to rig up. A cheap plastic football from the dollar store works too.

I haven't seen Ozium in years. A wonderous product.

Those SOB's at Plochmans changed their spout. I ain't forgivin' the bastards.

ahhh the memories, I used to have a thick black bottle looking one I bought from some headshop that was actually called the power hitter.The smoke would come out thick and yellow from the resin and screw your world for hours.

Mine was black too with a metal piece for putting your joint into. Those things were Bull-Awesome!

We had one and this is what we did to it. Make sure it has one or insert a brass tube into the nozzle cap on top. The brass is so you do not smoke plastic. It will get too hot if you let it go too long. Place a hole in the side for a valve. Now hook up an electric pump to the valve on the side and light the joint. (electric tire pump or even better a medium size aquarium pump works great) Once lit, place it back on top of the mustard bottle and turn on the pump. Enjoy the smoke with friends. It will get hot and we eventually ruined the cap on ours but good lord! It was a shotgun and a half. We got creative back in the day I guess.

I got mine in 1979. There was a travelling head shop with the carnival that came to town for the fall fair. We traded the east indian gent 3 j's of homegrown for one. It was blue and it smelled so much I had to hide it outside in a plastic bag but, as advertised, it delivered one hell of a punch!

I just sold one from 1977 on eBay. I should have looked around to see how much it was worth before posting it as I sold it for 20 bucks and then someone offered 30 and another asked if I would contact buyer and see if they wanted to resell it!

Back
Top Bottom