DrTentgrows 600w Wardrobe Grow - Power Plant

DrTentgrow

AIR
150mm 720 m3/h extractor fan and carbon filter.
Fan speed controller.
10" clip on fan.

Light
600w magnetic ballast.
HPS and MH bulbs.
150mm cool tube.
Contactor relay with timer built in.
250w cfl (blue spectrum.

Soil pots ect..
2x 11 liter pots.
2x 16 liter pots.
Drip trays.
Canna terra pro plus soil.
Nutrients, Canna range.

Irrigation
25 liter reservoir
Air pump and stones
Essentials electric ph tester.

Seeds
Dutch passion power plant feminized seeds.

Re: DrTentgrows 600w wardrobe grow (Power Plant)

DSCF6124.JPG
DSCF6122.JPG
DSCF6121.JPG
DSCF6120.JPG
DSCF6129.JPG
DSCF6128.JPG
DSCF6127.JPG
DSCF6126.JPG
DSCF6125.JPG

Apology's that i have started this grow journal a bit late i just didn't have the time up until now, i started these plants in little 5" pots in a mix of plagron light mix and canna terra pro plus soil i mixed it as canna terra would be to hot on it's own for seedlings then i transplanted into 11 liter pots with just canna terra soil (love this stuff!) also i added dolomite lime to help buffer the ph i have used this with my previous grows with very good results! the plants are about 5 weeks old now and as you can see by the pics are doing well, i did have a little problem for about a week where they went a bit yellow and went droopy from time to time it was just N deficiency i fed them and they sprung back in about 8 days. i topped them about 3.5 weeks in and have started lst'n them as well i want a nice even canopy that fills my area also power plant is mostly sativa so i need to think about keeping the height down.

I also have another grow going at a friends with all my gear from my previous grows, i will start a journal for that as well but wont be able to update as often but it's a lot more tech then this one and is 1200w!!

nice clean set up! =)
you always know you did right when your plants are smiling at ya like that. its a beautiful thing.

Hello all, i have done another new update as i have changed the light to a 600w MH and also tied a lot of the branches down to open the plant out so the new shoots have unimpaired light and to further encourage the plants in to bushes. i have put the lights at a fair distance as i have just swapped the light but will move it closer in a day or 2. i am aware that i had raised the taller plant in the pics :) i have swapped them round now.

DSCF6135.JPG
DSCF6134.JPG
DSCF6133.JPG
DSCF6132.JPG
DSCF6131.JPG
DSCF6130.JPG

Hey DrTentGrow. So excited to see that you just got a new grow growing. Big time gap between your last grow and this. I was growing PP for a while as well but had to chop them and move out due to problems with my grow/room mate. Was only growing 4 in a DR60 though so wasnt too upset. Have you thought about doing them in a scrog style at all? In your tent that is. Seems very good and thats what im planning on next. Have enough money for equipment saved, just saving for rent my own place so i can grow in spare room. Gonna get the Dr240w so should have bout twice the space in depth and the same space length and height wise as you had in your tent. Gonna do 8 altogether in a scrog. 4 for each 600 watt light. Im expecting at least 20 ounces and vegging for bout 6 weeks. Also thinking of growing 1 plant in the dr 60 with a shorter veg so i can finish up before my main tent is done and grow a mother for the next grow then. Currently tryna figure out a strain that would be good for scrogging and has a quick finishing time as im worried about the rental agency wanting to inspect after 3 or 4 months. The price of weed in Ireland has risen to 50 euro for 2 grams or 500 for an ounce so Im looking to save a hell of a lot of money and make some too lol. At least cover my rent and electricity costs. Your first grow was amazing and cant believe you got so much off those five plants. Especially for your first grow. Do you have any idea how much clones shave off your total grow time? Looking forward to your update. Peace

Btw check out "LBH's 4 way LST" Just google that. It looks amazing what he has done with the plant. Very similiar to yours in terms of lsting but he topped it when the fifth leaf set is coming up between the fourth to get 4 tops. I just dont get what he means by that. Is a leaf set two leaves at the same height either side of the main stem? Sorry if you dont understand haha.

Hello chocabloc nice to have you in on this grow! yeah has been a big gap between my grows because of problems with my ex and finding a new place to set up again. i like the idea of scrog and i research a lot of different ways of growing and will experiment with them in the future. if you get your setup and conditions right you will get over 20 oz for sure with 2x 600w on 8 plants! you could even use the same nutrients soil techniques ect as i did on my white widow grow that way you should get similar or better results then mine and i'm here to answer any questions. My way of thinking with rental agency's is that they by law have to pre warn you by law if they need to enter your house for any reason so if your growing in a tent and the house has a atic/loft then you cud take down your tent and put the plants in there the day they come round i very much doubt they would ever look in the loft! it's not ideal to have to take the plants out but much better then loosing them also if your only a month or so away from the end of your grow there would be loads of legit sounding excuse's to postpone the day they want to inspect. 50 euros for 2 grams fucking hell that's ridiculous! it's about half that where i am and i still think it's expensive! you can put clones in to flower as soon as they have rooted so you can shave a lot of time off.
that 4 way lst looks cool although i don't like to top more then once or that early but you cant deny he has got a prety bush with many bud sites. Any way sorry for the late reply i have been busy, time for a update.

These plants have recovered from the slight problem they had a while back and have come back in amazing style!! a fair bit has been done since last update, they are under a new 400w maxi bright pro digital ballast the 600w what was in there was over kill for the wardrobe and was costing on the electricity. They have been transplanted in to 18l pots although they only have about 15l of soil in them this is good for watering/flushing thou as i can water them loads in one go and wait for the overflow to drain in to the soil. also i have re tied a few times to make these 2 plants fill out the whole space and have achieved this very well. they have been fed with canna vega, rhizotonic and canazym and were put in to 12/12 2 days ago. any questions feel free to ask.

DSCN16964.JPG
DSCN16953.JPG
DSCN16943.JPG
DSCN16935.JPG
DSCN16923.JPG

Hello,

I recently found this thread and was inspired. I am going to start my first grow in a wardrobe, pretty similar to yours. So i made a thread with some questions and posted one of your pictures for reference. I hope that is OK. My first grow in a wardrobe

If you wouldn't mind I would love to hear any kind of tips or feedback from you before I start.

Best regards,
Greendream

Wow beautiful plants... hey what is that on the walls? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom