BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

Brassic Brit

Hi Everyone and Welcome

The time has come to kick off a new journal.

In my first thread I've been able to expand my knowledge over here at 420 Magazine, by running a few grows

on one of my favorite strains, Blue Cheese. Of course I've picked up loads of great info by following some of

you guys along the way. I intend to run the Blue Cheese thread a little longer, but so's thing don't get too

complicated, I think a new journal is fitting for the new strains and grow kit that I've just got started with.

So the aim here is to introduce strains that I've not grown before. With the help of help of my new kit, which

is a 1m x 1m x 2m high tent fitted with a modest 250 watt HID to start. Hopefully progressing to a 4 weekly

perpetual grow in the future. :scratchinghead:

I've got 3 seeds germinating at present

1 x LA confidential by DNA

2 x Northern Lights by Sensi

The grow will be done using my favorite medium, Coco coir, and simple top watering with low cost nutes.

A few pics

BBNew01.JPG

BBNew02.JPG

BBKit09.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

:popcorn: How the heck the two of you beat me here is beyond my belief. LOL...

Thank You Guys

It's a great honor to start with 3 of 420's superstars onboard

What's Up BB.I'm in.It's all way's fill's good to get fresh start going.:thumb:
I am also trying my hand at a 4 week perpetual.:woohoo:

Brilliant stuff Jimmy, I look forward to comparing notes, real excited about this new grow.

Hi BB :ciao:Subb'd :lot-o-toke:

As always, my good friend.

:popcorn: How the heck the two of you beat me here is beyond my belief. LOL...

Well you're here now Reg. So pleased to have you along. (As if you were gonna miss this LOL)

Hey Everyone

I've been working in the grow room today, and having a good old think about how this is going to work.

Realistically if I am going to achieve my goal then more grow space is required.

I set to work re-organising the room and decided another 1m x 1m tent would be the best way to go.

Also not to abandon my DIY ethics, I've begun work on converting my home made Bud box to a dual level

mom, nursery and early veg enclosure.

Here's a pic of how it was first thing

BBNew03.JPG

I'd just thrown everything in there for the time being and the plants were getting neglected.

Please forgive me, I shall make amends.

Then later, Ive got the side lighting removed and the second level installed. I hope you'll

agree, a better use of the space. I'll be finishing off the lighting tomorrow.

BBNew04.JPG

On the new strains thing

Two to three new entries will be making a debut appearance every 4 weeks if all goes to plan.

I would like you guys to keep this as interesting as possible by giving your input on the strains

you'd like to see me grow. We'll vote on the most popular every 4 weeks and BB will order the beans.

Kapish ? :)

Hey Everyone

I've been working in the grow room today, and having a good old think about how this is going to work.

Realistically if I am going to achieve my goal then more grow space is required.

I set to work re-organising the room and decided another 1m x 1m tent would be the best way to go.

Also not to abandon my DIY ethics, I've begun work on converting my home made Bud box to a dual level

mom, nursery and early veg enclosure.

Here's a pic of how it was first thing

BBNew03.JPG

I'd just thrown everything in there for the time being and the plants were getting neglected.

Please forgive me, I shall make amends.

Then later, Ive got the side lighting removed and the second level installed. I hope you'll

agree, a better use of the space. I'll be finishing off the lighting tomorrow.

BBNew04.JPG
I'm so proud.... It looks amazing... Good job Dude...:goodjob:
On the new strains thing

Two to three new entries will be making a debut appearance every 4 weeks if all goes to plan.

I would like you guys to keep this as interesting as possible by giving your input on the strains

you'd like to see me grow. We'll vote on the most popular every 4 weeks and BB will order the beans.

Kapish ? :)

something really old school but you know like.. potent Just sayin'... I have several to choose from myself here real soon so maybe you could get the same kind and we could like ya know see who grows the prettiest flowers......:high-five:

:popcorn: Cool set up. ;)

Thank you Mary J and Welcome/

Subscribed

The King, thank you kind Sir, welcome aboard.

Little update, got the lighting sorted for moms space.

****WARNING**** If you are to construct anything similar to this, do not forget to

consider water spillage on to the electrics underneath. You must ensure such wiring

and accessories are protected from water at all times.

Apart from that I love this space, loads of room for moms, and the little ones

will be fine upstairs.

BBNew05.JPG

BBNew06.JPG

A little bit of fun in the tent (look closely) :) Decided the plant stumps will be worth a few more days.

BBNew07.JPG

Back
Top Bottom