Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Boss

Well I finally decided to take the plunge. Maybe it will teach me somthing and someone else as well.

Here is what we looked like from the start.

I had 5 cfl's from 13w to 26 watt, everything was in plastic bags. I am on day 37 and just started planting the new seeds from a friend, they are all some kind of sativa i think.

The space I have is about 6' tall (But grow space is about 5'5") and about 5 feet by 5 feet. I have a computer fan pulling air in and 2 pulling air out through a home made carbon filter (I'll take pictures of it, but you cannot laugh :) Anyway, here are some shots from about 20 days.

myplants0066.JPG

myplants0011.JPG

myplants0021.JPG

Then I went out and got some pots and more lights.

plants0077.JPG

This is where I stand now.

DSCN43655.JPG

plants0066.JPG

Looks like I have 3 indica and a sativa.

This is the new batch of seeds that I just put in the dirt, however only three have actually sprouted.

DSCN43433.JPG

Tonight when the kids are in bed I will take some photos of the other stuff and a shot of each plant.

:grinjoint:

have you made a decision as to what nutrients are going to be used? you gotta feed those ladies eventually :grinjoint:

I'm looking all over, but it's winter here, and the wife won't let me use the credit card for this stuff over the internet :(

so far all I have is a 4-5-4 and some beads that I wont use ;-) I am gonna flower very soon and go to 12/12 so i better get somthing fast. I really wanna order some sea tea, I think that is a must, and some tiger bloom.

Oh, you can see I bought 6 splitters and added lights. I am still only running about 175 watts of actual power, and getting almost 10,000 lumens. As soon as I can I am putting up mylar.

Lookin' good Boss. I was wondering when you were gonna expose yourself. lol

Looking good man. WHat kind of lights are those and where did you get them? They look like their working good.

:peace:

I just got new pics, then that will be it for a bit. As soon as I get them up, i'll post em. I think I am gonna have nute problems, so next week I'm gonna order what I have too, and we will see what happens.:grinjoint:

BTW- Thanks :)

The nutrients don't have to be anything fancy - fish emulsion for veg and morbloom for bud might work just fine.

Very interesting grow. I'll keep an eye on it!
I noticed that you are growing in buckets, I hope you drilled holes because the last thing you want is the water to accumulate and root rot..!

Oh ya, lots of drain holes. Maybe even too many, they want water every 3 days, but thats ok, it drains ito a catch and keeps humidity up just enough. Being in a basement, it's rather dry.

Ok you are gonna laugh, but here is the carbon filter:

DSCN4399_edited20071203.jpg

:rofl:

On the other side of the wall there, there is another fan pulling air out, and on the inside it is pushing in. Useing heavy duty (Dog Proof) screen made of fiber, I put the carbon between two layers, and I made 5 packs to swap them out.:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom