1st Closet grow: Low 2, CRH, Nexus!

makevelli420

Hey everyone, this is my first time growing but I have been doing my homework on alot so far.
Ive been prowling through the pages on the site for a few months now (tons of info).
I ordered some seeds a while ago from Dope-Seeds.com, they were 10 Lowryder 2's, and 5 female eva Nexus.
Plus 10 free Colubian Red haze. They got here April 12, and i started to germinate them in a peat pot "dome" (1-Nexus, 5-LR2, 3-CRH).
They Sprouted and rooted and are now under 2-48" tube floresnent ecolux plant & aquarium(wide spectrum light)-1900 lumens. 18/6.
Im on day 8, and there was lots of growth during the 8 days I will have pics of the set up soon.:yummy:

Thats the grow closet, with the exaust vent on the right.
closet3.jpg

These are the nine baby MJ's!

Plants from left to right.
Germ. April 13
1) Female Nexus.
2) CRH.
3) CRH.
4) CRH.
5) LR2.
6) LR2. (Best Growth- 6 Pedals)
7) LR2.
Germ. April 17
8) LR2. (Breaking Through Dirt)
9) LR2. (Breaking Through Dirt)

Sorry about the qaulity, video and pic from cell.

Nexus female cannabis seeds

Yield: Medium

Cultivation: Indoors/Outdoors

Flowering Indoors: 60-65 days

Flowering Outdoors: End September / Early October

A cross between a very citric Brazilian plant and a sativa from the blue family. Very dense resinous buds. Aroma of berries and earth.

A sativa effect but physically relaxing and creative. Does not grow well in high levels of humidity. Easy to grow both outdoors and indoors. A good plant for both beginners and more experienced growers. Not suitable for Sea of Green.

Has anyone done a grow journal on this strain?
I looked in search but couldnt find any, maybe im the first so far.....hopefully it turns out.
Im gonna get 4 more 48" tube flourescent bulbs on Friday to take me all the way through veg. They'll go on each side of the plants (LOTS OF LIGHT!)
Im looking for some HPS lighting, but cant find them anywhere (Where would I look?).
On Wednesday the baby MJ's get there 2nd feeding of Miracle Grow Quick Start 4-12-4.

Just fed them some nutes...They're going from 6 leafs to 8-10 little ones.

They grow alot every day I visit them. Lowryders are growing fastest.

4 more flr's have been added, CRH leafs are pointing upwards like they are praying...weird, ever since I put the new lights in.???

Pics soon. When I figure them out again, I forgot how to do it..oops

Ok its day 13 for Nexus, CRH 1,2, & 3, and lowryder2 1,2,3 &4.
I got some Miracle-Gro Ultra Bloom 15-30-15 W/ MicroNutrients for Flowering Plants. (for Lowryder first feeding of Ultra Bloom on Wed).

HELP!!!
I found a little red/orange spider on my LR2 #1, Im guessing it must be a spider mite?

Heres a recent video on growth, Tell me what you peoples think......Should I repot soon?

Also on a few of the plants on the stem right were the second set of leaves start (after the round ones) there are little things poking out like little branches, maybe they're females (hopefully they are), or maybe Im getting my hopes up.

I'll put up the pic 2morrow of the Female? thingy.

Any feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

MaKeVeLlI187

My CRH #1 is looking pretty sick, its drooping.....I accidentally overwatered some of them. Heres some pics, one of them look like a burn.

I also think I got rid of the spider mites with some enviro.. friendly insect soap.

Side view 1:
droop2.jpg

Side view 2:
droop.jpg

And here is what i think may be nute burn, or to high of pH, locking out nutes???
boin.jpg

Please help me out with this one!
I want to keep this plant alive.

I just got Some more pH testers 1probe, 1 water test, and 1 soil test. pH is between 5.5-7. Gave them a low dose of seaweed fert, and 1/2 strength grow fert, with carbonated water. Then sprayed leaves with carbonated spring water. 2morrow updates on sick CRH #1.....Lowryders should show sex this week, either 2morrow or two days after. Today is day 16!:rollit::Rasta:

fall back on the nutes, let your girls drink clean water for awhile.

that video don't work

Here is the most recent video i changed Alot.
The first plant is the runt, one of the CRH...I made a topsy turvey device for her and now shes chillen upside down. She has a different light on her.

In the green bucket we have. Lowryder2 #'s 1,2 and 3.

Middle bucket: 2 in the back are CRH 1, and 2. The plant in front is NEXUS female, (Hermi I mean!)

Right Bucket: Lowryder2 # 1 and 2
Started 4 days after others.

Just gave Lowryder2's Bloom/flowering nutes and others on a grow type nute.

I spray them with seatea almost every day, and feed them seatea when they're not eating nutes.

YouTube - not herbs

Back
Top Bottom