MayorGreenBud's Indoor grow; Big Buddha Seeds, Blue Cheese

MayorGreenBud

The title says it all doesn't it!
MayorGreenBud's Indoor grow; Big Buddha Seeds, Blue Cheese
This is my first attempt at this brand of seeds, and so far I have mixed reviews.

I started out with 5 seeds, all 5 cracked, but only three went to the sprout stage. I am not sure what happened to the other two, but I have moved on.

Here is a quick write up on what comes on the seed packet!

Big Buddha Seed packet said:
Blue Cheese was created, first by selecting a Blueberry male from the entire collection of several different breeder versions of Blueberry. The selected male was then crossed with our proud mother, and the backbone of many of our breeding projects the original UK Cheese. From these crosses, a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of our Blue Cheese.

Strain type; Sativa / Indica Hybrid (25% Blueberry, 75% Cheese).
Parents; Blueberry x Cheese (male) x original UK Cheese (female).
Growing Info; Indoors - flowering time = 8~10 weeks.
Sensory experience; Highly euphoric, very functional.
Smell; A sweet, fruity, tarty, berry scent with that recognized musky undertone of the original Cheese.
Taste; Potent, Blueberry, fresh taste.

Wow....only 3 out of 5? Thats horrible expecially from a well known breeder. Blue cheese is alright, smoked it on several occasions. The yield is pretty average, and its by no means a conoisours smoke. Its a laid back smoke though, I enjoyed it!

0069.JPG

00111.JPG

Wow....only 3 out of 5? Thats horrible expecially from a well known breeder. Blue cheese is alright, smoked it on several occasions. The yield is pretty average, and its by no means a conoisours smoke. Its a laid back smoke though, I enjoyed it!

I know rite? I was very disappointed. That makes a totally of 5 seeds from all my grows that didn't go to sprout. The seeds looked good, so I am unsure what the problem was.

Why not a connoisseurs smoke? I haven't smoked it before.

I didnt mean to say cannoisseur...Meant to say medical. Instead I used a waaay bigger word =]

Dont get me wrong its a good high. But the pain relief just wasnt there for me. I didnt grow it myself so I cant vouch for it. It may of been harvested to early, but either way it was still a good high.

Thanks for the update mayor. It looks to me like they are going at a slow but steady pace.
I was thinking about ordering some seeds from big buddha for my next grow, so I'm excited how this skunky bud treats you.

there is actualy some amazing blue cheese going around up here right now. last year it was jsut straight big buddah now its the blue cheese. i dont know what grow support is talking about. it tastes like blueberry pancakes on the inhale and you can deffanlty taste the cheesey after taste. and the high is a good head buzz. im a big fan of the blue cheese man good luck and hope ur shit is dank

Back
Top Bottom