Led

There prices on the 600watt led grow lights are actually pretty steep. What ones are you looking AT? The little 14-50watt ones are nothing more than a supplemental light at most I would think, I have read nothing good about those smaller led lights...

Everything on that page is a cheap Chinese knock-off light except the Kessil. The Kessil is a great supplemental light, but it would take at least 5 of them to grow anything out. They are only 36W... the name can be deceiving. The Black panel they are selling (right before the Kessil) is a knockoff of one of the sponsors here... all the way down to their logo. Google stealth grow led then look at our sponsors site Grow Stealth LED.

Please Please Please do your research before buying any LED lighting. the 600 watt unit that the post above me mentioned.... It is NOT a 600 watt led... it's <350W. That makes that price horrible. You can get a true 600 watt power draw from most companies for a very similar price.

Check out Stevehman's LED buyer's guide. A great deal of good information in that thread.

Started a grow with just two kessil lights, one H350 and one H150. They have work great by them self.

IMG_038321.JPG

Back
Top Bottom