What's The Story With Apollo Ballasts?

Muttt

I've been shopping around looking for a good deal on a 600w ballast. I keep coming across these purple Apollo digital ballasts on Amazon. I was just wondering what the story is with these ballasts. Are they any good? Are people having problems with them? I understand that with a ballast, the most important thing is whether or not the store will honor the warranty. I'm just trying to find out if those apollo's are worth buying or are they just a cheap piece of crap??

Anybody have one?

I have 3 of them. One was bad when I purchased them, the seller shipped me a new one before I had the bad one shipped out. All 3 are running fine now 2 months into the grow.

I've been running their 600's and 1000's digital adjustable ballasts for a little over 2 years now with out trouble's . I have grown to love the umbrella hood setups especially . In my opinion you can't beat the deals they offer as complete kits . As a side note they ship in unmarked packages . Amazon and the vendor both fulfill the warranties being 3 years on the ballasts .

Back
Top Bottom