LED grow panel

BOOJO

Hey all, I have been using HID for years now, but finally convinced myself(after carful researching) to give LED lighting a try. I really hope this shit worx, as it was expensive. So far the girls seem to like it, but has only been about 4 days now. I will post pics as I take them to see if I can keep up with the progress. As for GrowBlu lights, they have been really helpful with any questions I have had so far, and I didn't have to pay over a grand to get it, so my fingers are crossed, will post some pics tomorrow.

WP_20130618_019.jpg
WP_20130618_016.jpg
WP_20130618_002.jpg

Hello boojo!, I realize this is an old thread, but I don't have enough posts to send you a PM, so could you give me a little review of your grow blu led light now that you've had it awhile. I cant find any other grow blu users on this forum so far although i have seen a few youtube grows with them. Would you buy it again? Have you had any issues so far? I have been on their website, but can't tell for sure if its a U.S. company? Thanks for any info you can provide. Oh and you can't daisy chain these right?

Back
Top Bottom