Just received my topLED grow light - 96x3w - No instructions?

Chlorobyte

Hey all

After finally deciding to make the purchase and getting through the short wait (10 days) my grow light from topLED arrived today! Unfortunately, it arrived without any instructions.

I've got a question. This is my very first grow light for my very first grow, I want to plug it in to make sure all the diodes are working properly. Is this O.K. to just plug into an outlet and switch on? perhaps a stupid question, but I'm assuming its fine for me to do, I would just rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks in advance.

I can't think of a good reason not to - shouldn't be anything odd or tricky.

Plug 'er in and turn 'er on! Flip switches ... take 'er for a ride.

:thumb:

they are plug 'n' play so to speak so go to it
first thing i see everyone say is do not look directly into it
what size did you get and will you be making a journal?
take care and good luck

edit- lol i should learn to read...i see the size in the title
how big of a space will you be using it in?

I did exactly that. Good thing it wasn't facing my eyes! Definitely working properly.

Thanks for the speedy reply my friend, safe to say I'm another happy Top LED customer:bravo:

Edit: I will be making a journal once I get everything up and running.

I plan to use this light in a 2x4' flower chamber with four feet of height(not from canopy, total height in box), doing a perpetual Sea of Green. I need to grow my mothers before I begin my perpetual cycle as I have no access to clones so it'll be a few weeks before you see much from me, but you will be seeing something!:thumb:

Hello Chlorobyte

I see you got your answer... on some panels you may notice LEDs that do not appear to be lit, these could be UV diodes that are out of our sight range but check if you notice this to verify.

I did notice those, bucks. I assumed they were my IRs seeing as the model was supposed to include them.

I'd also like to pass along a thank you, to yourself, BID and John. Your journals and tests helped me decide exactly which light to purchase, your efforts are greatly appreciated. :thanks:

I did notice those, bucks. I assumed they were my IRs seeing as the model was supposed to include them.

I'd also like to pass along a thank you, to yourself, BID and John. Your journals and tests helped me decide exactly which light to purchase, your efforts are greatly appreciated. :thanks:

That is very cool!! Your welcome!

I should have just stuck with "diodes that are out of our sight range" " :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just got three U-Pink Kush seeds and one red dragon popped under it as we speak.
How long ago did you order it? Mine arrived in under a month.

yes, I am always here and help every friends ASAP. if I do not get back to you, please ask under my topic, then I will get back to you fast. I check my topic often:)
if you consult with sara hu she will help you out to the best of her ability and is amazing with customer service

Back
Top Bottom