Basic reflector help

PallMall

Hi
I haven't found any fine reflector, so mine it hasn't any thing that I can't control the heat, Is there a way to control light heat ? 250w MH, a closet with 70cm * 65cm and 160cm height. I put two fans but I can't control the heat and humidity ? humidity is about 20% and heat at 60cm height is ~28c ~30c.
I live in a very district country, so everything is basic or DIY.... :peace::love:

Guys Thanks for your replay,
This is all the material I have, I couldn't find In line fan, I set up the withe fan for exhausting the heat from the light, I was set it up a box around the reflector to control and exhausting the heat, It wasn't useful. Also closet is next to window, my source cool air is out there. withe fan is about 240 cubic meter per hour, and the other fan is 75w (I don't know more about it)

It's disappointing for me because I couldn't use the lamp :(
Peace and Love

i am no expert but if it was me i would
get a bucket or large pan of water and set up so that big fan
blows over the water toward the light i mean straight at the big light
put the small fan above the light a little to the side and blow away into an opening
this could help the temp and humidity
maybe some veteran has more advice
take care and good luck

i am no expert but if it was me i would
get a bucket or large pan of water and set up so that big fan
blows over the water toward the light i mean straight at the big light
put the small fan above the light a little to the side and blow away into an opening
this could help the temp and humidity
maybe some veteran has more advice
take care and good luck

I put 4 medium size bowl of water around my pot, well it doesn't really helped, I have to spray water on my fan all the time, but it get tired of doing this,

Back
Top Bottom