help me on led! helios vs mars2

hello sry ^^ my space is 1x1x2 grow

plant on grow = 9 auto or 4 regular

my question is if mars2 900 batter helios12 420 in penetration ecc

Those 2 are still in my top 4 for next purchase.

Does the Helios have free shipping?

Helios seems to have decent PAR per Watt - Mars? Not much info I have seen aside from Crawdady's test .

Successful grow journals here - Mars 2 (Experience could mean a lot more than Spec's since all the manufactures seem to FIB)

I guess at this point I would say - Not from experience but research.
If you are SOG, SCROG, Fluxx - go with the Helios - if you need deeper penetration go with the 5w Mars 2.

Then again - if you are going 3w you might want to think about the TopLED Reflectors (Kind of where I am at right now)

Take that with a BIG SPOONFUL of SALT :)

WG

hmmm you have site for buy helios free shipping ???

No I don't at this time - I have not gotten that far yet with the Helios but you can jump down a few threads to "Twighlight" and email XXXXX for a quote on lights and Shipping. His Prices on the Helios lights are VERY good......

WG

Our mars II 900w will be good for your grow room evilled. We are the manufature, any information you need about our light, please just email me, I will get back to you very fast. besides. we are the only one seller of mars II and reflector lights, we do not sell to other resellers, so we can control the quality well. If one light is selling by a lot resellers, it should be made by a lot factories, quality is different. you should take care.

I bought a 700W and 900W Mars II light. I bought them to reduce heat in the summer time. The 700W is in a 2x4 veg tent, and seems to do "okay" Not great, but acceptable. I used e 900W Mars II in a 4x4 flower room. The buds are extremely light, and airy. The PAR on these lights is no where near as good as an HID light. I just added 400W of HPS to the flower tent. Hopefully this fixes some of the issues, What a waste of $600....I could have completely fixed the heat issues for well under $600

I never had light airy buds growing under HID's. The 900W mars 2 replaced a 1,000W HPS, in a 4x4 tent. The ad for the mars claims to be comprable....BTW temps have decreased under the LEDS. I thought this might be keeping the plants from transpiring as well....

Originally i had 1000 watt HPS in the tent, and worked great. The temps would get a little high in the summer so i switched to a 900W mars II which made the airy buds. Everything i read about the Mars II led me to believe it could replace the 1000w HPS. However, it can not. If your saying i need 1800W worth of LED's (or $600 worth) I dont see how LED companies could stay a float. For less than $300 you can buy an 1000W HID with an enclosure air ducting, and a high CFM fan to vent the heat. More bang for your buck. LED's are worthless outside of cloning and vegging....

Back
Top Bottom