First time Grower, LED (UV) light. Help!

CurtMan5527

So I'm a new member/first time grower. Hello 420 Magazine and Members!!
I have 6, 1 inch babies under a LED light , i do not have a switch on it both blue and red lights are always both on or both off, i have it about a foot above but idk if that is rite. i need guidance, little tips and steps and help would be appreciated.

Depending on size of light, that's probably too close, especially for plants that small. I would start it around 20 to 24 inches from tops and slowly move it down a couple inches every few days as long as plants don't show signs of stress.

It depends on your preferences and the timer you have. Usually 18 on 6 off, 16 on 8 off, or there is glr. Glr saves the most money, it's (12 on, 5.5 off, 1 on, 5.5 off).

And if you have anymore questions about stuff, feel free to ask. If I don't know i'll point you to someone who does. And that glr light schedule is for photo plants only, not auto

Alright thanks alot man, i appreciate all the help, I'm going to need it. I just started a journal, i think it's really going to be a fun experience. This site is amazing and helpful so glad I joined.

Back
Top Bottom