adding 1000w to my 1200w flowering set-up

Pussologist

So after this harvest I will looking to put (1) 1000w MH air-cooled bulb dead center in between (2)600w HPS bulbs.
All three will be in a growers choice virtual sun reflector shining bright over 8 beautiful hybrids in a 4x8 DR tent.

I think this is the best set-up possible for this tent, right?

Or should I just go with my first idea of adding (1)600w MH in the center instead of a 1000w?

Witchu guys think about my idea?

Quick question on ballast safety.
I have a strong hand woven chest that I was planning on putting a plank of wood or piece of tile beneath all three. I assume as long as its level there shouldn't be a problem. Right?

the tile would prevent contact with the woven CHEST...It would create more space for when I want to go to the back of the tent for grooming.

Ok, can someone share their opinion on adding a 1000 watt MH in between (2) 600 watt HPSs for a flowering room...What would be more beneficial for my 4x8 grow tent.

Ye it can be done & seen other people use both MH/HPS in flowering...

Personally i wouldn't waste my time with such when you can get dual spectrum HPS / CMH ceramic metal halides etc which covers the full spectrum range their around 15% blue spectrum & the rest red spectrum normally at 2050K (kelvin) also can be used for veg phase also.

Sun Master, Grolux do these style of bulbs, i'm not sure about USA brands of bulbs but seen some of a similar nature.

Back
Top Bottom