Which LED for closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nature80

Hey guys,

I'm buying a light for my closet, here's the dimensions:

Height: 4 feet (~120cm) usable space (aka light position and pot height excluded)
Width: 3 feet (~100cm)

I'm thinking of growing 6-8 clones (2 gal/6 liter pots)with 2-3 weeks of vegetation, and hope for a couple of ounces. Is the P300 going to be enough for that, at first I wanted to go with the P150 but since these lights don't get as hot, I'm thinking of going with the 300 if it's going to cover the space.

The strain I'm growing is Trainwreck, vegetation will be done under CFL lights.

2crvgqa.jpg

I'm growing in soil, the pots will be positioned as necessary, the image is just to give you an idea.

The CFL's and the piece of wood they're mounted on will all go away once the LED light arrives. I've got a Mars II 400W in a tent for fun, but seeing as the closet is just made for growing I decided to use the space as well :) I'd be happy with 5 ounces from the closet grow, and hope to expect that. Is it too low, too high, or completely possible to expect this? On my first grow I got ~200g with a 400W HPS light, complete beginner.

Thanks

Hi Nature80

Also I'm not sure about the number of plants you are looking to work with but I wouldn't pack any more than say 3 or 4 in there.
What grow training are you looking to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom